Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 11:40 am

You should ask her out TODAY. If you don't soon you'll then be confused why she stopped being flirty with you and the answer is, you waited too long. Think about it, how would you feel if you kept flirting with a woman and she didn't flirt back while at the same time seeming like she may be interested but your not sure, because she never flirts back. After awhile it would feel awkward.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 1:28 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
You should ask her out TODAY. If you don't soon you'll then be confused why she stopped being flirty with you and the answer is, you waited too long. Think about it, how would you feel if you kept flirting with a woman and she didn't flirt back while at the same time seeming like she may be interested but your not sure, because she never flirts back. After awhile it would feel awkward.

That doesn't mean he necessarily must ask her out, but he at least needs to flirt back so she knows he is interested. Once she knows there is mutual interest, she can wait a lot longer for a move than if she doesn't know. It depends on the girl too. Some girls can flirt-only for months or even years, but most will not do that, rather require guys to move faster than that.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 6:44 am

rdos wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

That doesn't mean he necessarily must ask her out, but he at least needs to flirt back so she knows he is interested. Once she knows there is mutual interest, she can wait a lot longer for a move than if she doesn't know. It depends on the girl too. Some girls can flirt-only for months or even years, but most will not do that, rather require guys to move faster than that.

You are the most confusing WP member, rdos.

You preach that we should only date "Neurodiverse" people, yet the dating advices you preach are pretty much NTish.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 6:48 am

OP, you'd be pretty safe to ask her out on a date :) she likes you!
But if you're still worried just go somewhere as friends. Obviously don't say "as friends" or anything like that, but if it helps you approach this easier then think of it in that light, as if nothing has changed.

Good luck!

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 3:18 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You are the most confusing WP member, rdos.

You preach that we should only date "Neurodiverse" people, yet the dating advices you preach are pretty much NTish.

:lol:

I forgot that people interpret "flirting" in different ways. I meant using eye contact and looking a lot at her from time to time, which is NOT NTish at all. I didn't mean fake compliments or anything like that.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 3:21 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
OP, you'd be pretty safe to ask her out on a date :) she likes you!
But if you're still worried just go somewhere as friends. Obviously don't say "as friends" or anything like that, but if it helps you approach this easier then think of it in that light, as if nothing has changed.

Yeah, that's kind of a good idea. Or even more formal, like a business lunch with a potential customer. I use a similar tactic when asking girls for a dance, because if I think of it in a romantic way, I wouldn't dare to ask for a dance, but if it is more like a fun thing to do, I have no problem with it.