Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

31 Mar 2007, 5:31 pm

having a full conversation withemselves? i ask because i just did and it was hella ebarrasing, normally i take some walks during the day in the national forest, well i did and i was talking to myself ina very loud way about how "nice guys always finish last" well guess what? there was some f-uker out in the woods just sitting under a tree watching me the whole time! i wanted to die. i didnt know what to do when i finally relised he heard me talk to myself like that. he didnt do or say anything but i could tell he was completey shocked, i cant believe this! :D :x

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 5:35 pm

Yes,I get caught at this all the time.

My Mom and Dad thinks it's hilarious. Sometimes,I don't even realize that I'm doing it.

-SpaceCase

Chimaera1618
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Mar 2007, 5:40 pm

I've been caught a few times. I spend more time talking to myself than not, nobody else understands. :P

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

31 Mar 2007, 5:40 pm

well, i really only relise i'm doing it if there are people around. when there are no people around like say oh i dunno hiding under a f-ing tree, i feel like i can have any kind of conversation with myself, so i let my guard down

Juggernaut
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 5:45 pm

I know I've been caught with little stuff but as for conversation with myself, I believe I have been but I'm not sure if the peeople I thought caught me actual heard my entire conversation. Of course its more of a monologue or thinking out loud, but it just keeps going because I will act like someone is listening to me explain something or share my feelings.

squatterandtheant
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 6:35 pm

richardbenson wrote:
having a full conversation withemselves? i ask because i just did and it was hella ebarrasing, normally i take some walks during the day in the national forest, well i did and i was talking to myself ina very loud way about how "nice guys always finish last" well guess what? there was some f-uker out in the woods just sitting under a tree watching me the whole time! i wanted to die. i didnt know what to do when i finally relised he heard me talk to myself like that. he didnt do or say anything but i could tell he was completey shocked, i cant believe this! :D :x

Next time it happens, just smile and tell him you're an actor, trying to remember your lines!

:lol:

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 6:36 pm

yes

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 7:28 pm

squatterandtheant wrote:
Next time it happens, just smile and tell him you're an actor, trying to remember your lines!

:lol:

It actually made practicing lines a lot easier, because I was so used to people seeing me talking to myself anyhow.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 7:42 pm

I did, when I was fifteen.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 7:59 pm

no, but i'm sure i've been noticed doing it without my knowledge.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 8:02 pm

I've been caught before. Embarassing. 8)

EgaoNoGenki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Mar 2007, 9:21 pm

At least I live by myself in my apartment here, so that ought to spare a lot of embarrassment. Doesn't -everybody- talk to themselves at least a few times a day? If someone didn't, wouldn't they get bored out of their minds?? If normal people don't talk to themselves, what do they do as their alternative?

Last edited by EgaoNoGenki on 31 Mar 2007, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 9:29 pm

Yeah, and my mom still won't let me forget it! When I was twelve, it was mid-Sunday morning and I didn't hear anything, so I figured Mom had gone to church. So anyway, as I was going downstairs, I was having a conversation with myself, and my mom was like, "Heather, why are you talking to yourself? Did you think I wasn't here? Do you do this whenever I'm not home?" Oh. My. God. It was so embarrassing! So now if I'm going to have a conversation with myself, I always check to make sure Mom's not home.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 10:15 pm

I'm sure this would have happened to me by now, but I am just too lazy to expend the energy required to talk out loud when I can hear myself just as easy inside my head.

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 10:30 pm

all the time :roll: its embarrasing when people point it out to you

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

31 Mar 2007, 11:06 pm

werbert wrote:
I'm sure this would have happened to me by now, but I am just too lazy to expend the energy required to talk out loud when I can hear myself just as easy inside my head.
i use to be like you, pretty soon youll talk to yourself and everytime you will get louder and louder and have more conversations with you. there is no cure :D