Girl at work that's now angry and bitter

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 2:10 am

This is about a girl I have never talked about on this forum. She works in different place in this large retail store i'm at. I didn't have any feelings for her at first. My interaction with her begins one day this year's winter, it was 12 degrees outside and I didn't have a ride home. I was at the doors preparing to walk home. She was heading through the doors for some reason and I asked her if she was leaving and she said no and kept going. Another day I remember suddenly staring at her for no apparent reason, she was heading to the office and she paused and stared back too with a slightly puzzled look. I think that day I was fantasing about Girl #1, a girl I talked about in this thread. I would fantisize about her taking me. I know it may sound weird to some people, but guys also fantasize about this sort of thing too. But these feelings guys can have are treated as taboo in patriarcical society. During this time I was frustrated with girl #1, so mabye at some subconciouse level I was wondering if she could fill the void. If she could take care of me.

I saw this guy aproach her one day, he looked like he was trying to impress her and was asking her out on a date. She smiled but I'm not sure if it was genuine. A period of time passed, she expressed no intrest untill one day she started staring at me wildly. I think I was still hung up on girl #1, but eventualy I started to look back. But this guy, who works in the same department as her is often near her. Was she trying to get rid of him? One day she did the wild stare I looked back. Like 3 secounds later shes ordering lunch and this guy apeers out of no where and tries to cuddle her from behind. She gets frieghtend and says to him: "You really should stop doing that." More time passed untill one day there was yet another guy I havent seen before and it looked like she was dating him. At the end of the day, I had a chance to ask her out. My shift was ending and I was on my way to clock out. And I walking right beheind her. The last time I looked at her she didn't respond (and mabye she didn't have a chance). I looked at the wrong time while this new guy had her attention. I didn't think she would want me anymore. I thought mabye she goes through men very fast and so it's not worth the effort. I don't wan't to feel like im in a race. And what would I say after what had just happened? So while I was right behind her I bended down and grabed my backpack and headed out.

Ever scince she has been very angry and bitter. I can feel it radiating from her when she walks past. The new guy is nowhere to be found. The old guy is still near her. And I don't know if this guy is friendzoned or not. One day I saw her and I smilled before realizing she was angry. And I suspect she thought I was making fun of her. Twice I have been in the break room, while she enters with this guy. I sit in the corner and act unfazed by it. I look down at my device listen with my headphones. Keeping my eyes away. I have passed her in the looker room and she gave me this bitter glance.

Looking back at this now she seems like shes just another boring cis girl that was just looking for me to fix all of her problems. Looking at me for what I have rather than what I am. Mabye she would abuse me too. Should I give her a chance? Would she give me a chance?

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 3:55 pm

Yes. Maybe.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 6:47 pm

We like to believe we're the main character in a movie when the reality is we are all extras in one big picture.

She probably has other things going on in her life that are not related to you in any way at all which are bothering her. At best, she can sense how much a big deal you subconsciously make about her and finds it weird/creepy/annoying.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 11:58 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
We like to believe we're the main character in a movie when the reality is we are all extras in one big picture.

Absolutely, though I think we could say that the world is of many movies.

TheSpectrum wrote:
She probably has other things going on in her life that are not related to you in any way at all which are bothering her.

I don't disagree with you here.
TheSpectrum wrote:
At best, she can sense how much a big deal you subconsciously make about her and finds it weird/creepy/annoying.

She glared twice as I passed, and I wasn't looking at her. Why would she try to confront me?