Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 11:21 am

One thing I have noticed about government is the lack of identifying Government-Services versus Government-DisServices. A social-welfare system is fine to have & kept, and implement, and is an actual Service unto the Community, but what is NOT fine are the Government-DisServices, such as extorting you out of all of your money before you even have a chance to be able to save up anything just to be able to put food on the plate for yourself (and even worse for those who have a family, with children, whom they are trying to feed & keep a roof over the heads of their own family), such as the Racketeering-Scheme that is called Traffic-Regulation (e.g.: requiring State-MANDATORY Vehicle-Insurance, Perpetual-Taxes in the form of License-Renewals, etc).

I can GUARANTEE you that Government-Services would be well-accept & well-welcomed if it weren't for Extortionist-Minions (i.e.: Police & Lawyers & Attourneys & Judges & etc) within Government executing their Dis-Services upon the public that have forced multitudes into poverty (and below the line of poverty). Currently, when people talk about Government, they are typically talking about government Dis-Services, and anything even remotely related towards said Dis-Services, but in all fairness, for anybody who says that SSI/SSDI & Food-Stamps & other Social Safety-Net Programmes should be removed, yet they believe in the need for Police & Military, should factually be responded to that ALL Government-Programmes need removal IF they are going to remove the Social-Programmes that are a drop in the bucket (talking like PENNIES worth of cost) compared to the WARS that their own Goverment-DisServices perpetuate (and yes there are people in military whom you can confirm with that have seen for themselves that the military spends OVER 3 MILLION f*****g DOLLARS A DAY JUST TO WASTE ON AMMUNITION FOR TRAINING-DRILLS ! DAILY!! !).

Sweetleaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
Aaaaaaand now this is a "let's bash people who give themselves different political labels" thread.

If we could please try to stay on topic? And if you're not capable of having a sensible discussion about liberals/conservatives/libertarians/communists/Martian Independence Fighters without throwing mud at them, please just refrain from commenting.

I think you're probably referring to me. Well, in all honesty, everything I wrote about Michael Savage is true, right down to his real name being Michael Wiener. As far as conservatives wanting to cut programs many Aspies and other autistics need to survive - well, I think that's only a matter of record. Though I do understand as well as anyone how political discussions can turn into verbal slugfests.

It is actually true that the conservative/republican party has expressed desire to cut/get rid of government programs that many on autism depend on, of course the poor and people with other disabilites also depend on some of these(though anyone with autism on SSI is poor by default because guess what your income keeps you below the poverty line)..but yeah its not the liberals that express desires to cut these kind of programs or expressing sentiment against such 'useless' segments of the population that need government programs. At least I take it to mean you where discussing politicians/people active in politics that are conservative republican like the party....rather than claiming any and all self identified conservatives/republicans would want such things cut or have such sentiments.

Basically you didn't say anything that's not true...or make any smart a** remarks about conservatives(as an entire group), just told it like it is. I don't see the issue.

That 3$US million per DAY otherwise could and should instead go towards helping the population become self-productive, independent, helping people who are on the streets (like I was) towards being able to establish enough resources to be able to pursue a professional-life without the dis-service of stealing every penny that said individuals are attempting within their efforts to earn on their own (like myself, for example, I was living in my f*****g car & trying to get enough money to at least be able to afford an apartment, whilst also still operating « legally » and feeding myself, cost of food, fuel to get to work, cost of maintaining car, cost of cushioning against problems that I may run into, cost of mail-box because I didn't have a f*****g place to stay yet, cost of having a god-damn cell-phone since it would be f*****g retardly difficult to even DO anything towards earning a wage without one, and if you added up all of those expenses together, that was a lot of f*****g money where even after I had shown the courts that I had immediately obtained « vehicle-insurance », mind you, I had « perfect Driving-Record » back at that time, and ZERO Criminal-History, YET THEY STILL WANTED ME TO f*****g PAY 250$US WHEN THE « Charges » actually SHOULD HAVE BEEN DROPPED ALTOGETHER!! !!).

P.S.: I opted NOT to pay the fine, and will NOT pay ANY « extortionist » charges either, and there even came a day where a « Police-Officer » took the « Driver-License » that I had and never returned my I.D.-Card. Needless to say, that was THIEVERY for as far as I was concerned, and ANYBODY who thinks I am going to fund thieves or any kinds of system of THIEVERY can go f**k themselves (yes, that resulted in License-Suspension, but it actually turns out that there are laws against requiring Driver-Licensing for the use of public-roads in your own private-automobile). Good thing I now can speak Legalese.

P.P.S.: Even The Messiah has written & spoken out against the existence of Government Driver-Law Extortion !

Last edited by Ban-Dodger on 31 Jul 2015, 11:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 11:32 am

AlexandertheSolitary wrote:
Please define "liberal". I am not being ignorant or facetious, but there are many people of a range of forms of progressive opinion that could be so described who would regard each other as conservative due to differences on a specific issue (for one thing, the more conservative of the main parties in Australia, my own homeland, is actually called the Liberal Party - well, they govern as a coalition with the Nationals, but the latter are a rural conservative party that has been in coalition with the Liberal Party for decades). Also, I am not sure if you can condemn such a diverse and ill-defined group as "liberals" for not being outraged about our specific neurological status. Bullying, depression and suicide do not discriminate; these affect neurotypicals and non-Aspergian autistic people as well, so I am not entirely sure what precisely you are asking these amorphous "liberals" to do to express their outrage that would actually help - many individual liberals are already outraged, but to some extent one can only vent one's fury on so many social justice issues affecting specific but diverse groups of humanity before either compassion fatigue sets in or the debate gets shut down by an almost equally ill-defined group of "conservatives" starts ranting about "liberals" and "political correctness" and apparently "freedom of speech" until their "liberal" opponents are either silenced, equally annoyed and argumentative, or accused of treason. I am sorry if this all sounds unduly cynical, and obviously there is no excuse to inaction on issues such as numbers of humans killing themselves, but that is not an epidemic exclusively affecting those with Asperger's Syndrome or other forms of autism, and I am not certain how helpful it would be to frame the debate in that way, though obviously awareness of issues specifically affecting those of us on the Autistic Spectrum, including Aspies, needs to be raised, along with the many pressing needs of our time.
in american politics, "liberal" means left of center while conservative is the opposite.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 12:18 pm

...just because it had both « Liberals » AND « Religion » within its title...

...I am not trying to join any kind of Anti-Liberals band-wagon or anything of course.
The fact is that Government is actually a Religion (a false one of course).

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 12:45 pm

Fugu wrote:
in american politics, "liberal" means left of center while conservative is the opposite.

This is quite recent though. maybe post WWII.

Liberal (classical) is also different from Conservative as is Libertarian.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 4:16 pm

A Modest Proposal: If "mansplaning" is a word now then NTsplaning is a word too.

Michael Savage and the creators of South Park are both guilty.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 10:14 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
...just because it had both « Liberals » AND « Religion » within its title...

...I am not trying to join any kind of Anti-Liberals band-wagon or anything of course.
The fact is that Government is actually a Religion (a false one of course).

I am sorry but the government is not my religion what kind of bullcrap is that? not even going to bother watching the most likely overly biased videos...Let me guess because liberals much of the time support social programs like big bad evil welfare to help the poor and disabled, that means we worship the government and will defend it the same way religious extremists will defend their extremism and are incapable of criticizing the government due to some weird idea we worship it.

But then maybe I am not a liberal not sure, just seems the closest fitting thing...and last I checked I don't worship the government. :roll:

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 2:10 am

I think you sound like you are in need of a hug so I am going to hug you again at random <hugs Sweet-Leaf at random ! ^_^> You even GET to be VERY :heart: Love-Calculator-Compatible :heart: with :heart: ME :heart: ! :D

Anyway, though, if you believe that government has ANY solutions or answers to ANY problems then it is definitely your religion ! ;) See that image-clip in the first video-embed ? That image looks like this when not covered...

Sweetleaf wrote:
I am sorry but the government is not my religion what kind of bullcrap is that? not even going to bother watching the most likely overly biased videos...Let me guess because liberals much of the time support social programs like big bad evil welfare to help the poor and disabled, that means we worship the government and will defend it the same way religious extremists will defend their extremism and are incapable of criticizing the government due to some weird idea we worship it.

But then maybe I am not a liberal not sure, just seems the closest fitting thing...and last I checked I don't worship the government. :roll:

Do you even know HOW a « Government » actually « collects » money for ANY kind of programme ? Government EXTORTS people who are struggling to make ends-meet, and as for Programmes that so-called help the so-called poor & so-called disabled, I am NOT against helping those who struggle or are in poverty or are disabled, BUT, you are lacking in real-world experience to KNOW that Government actually PENALISES people for being poor, for being disabled, and that « Free » Health-Care called Obama-Care, I need to apparently « inform » you of the REALITY...

...okay, here is the reality, you see, one of the locals here immigrated from China several years back, because they were trying to get AWAY from Communism, then he was discussing these things about the Government here, and how it's doing THE EXACT SAME s**t that his family moved to America to get AWAY FROM in China, such as that « Universal Health-Care/Obama-Care », and yes, some of his friends actually VOTED FOR Obama (see, that is why it's a Religion, because ONLY A RELIGION would ELEVATE a MAN/MORTAL into Positions of Political-Power), and his friends work minimum-wage or near minimum-wage jobs, AND THEY WERE EXPECTING TO GET « FREE » HEALTH-CARE, BUT, the companies were/are actually NOT willing to pay for their NOW-MANDATORY Obama-Care insurance, and buying said « Insurance » actually now COMES OUT OF THEIR VERY OWN PAY-CHEQUES !

WHEN that happened, this Chinese dude then confronted his friends about what was happening, and with a smirk to his friends he was all like « So, guys, how's that "free" Obama-Insurance which you guys voted for treating you now ? » then he sad that his friends were all like « Shut up, man, you don't have to be an ass about it ! » (P.S.: Also, you are PENALISED with FINES IF you do NOT participate in these « free-for-everyone » programmes [just like what happened with MANDATORY Auto-Insurance]). Also, you are not actually a Liberal, and speaking of Liberals, have some FOX-NEWS, the ONLY « Reliable™ » News-Source, that you will refuse to watch or listen to of course due to its bias... :)

...here are some comments in response to said video re-quoted here just for good measure... :)
Chloe C [1 year ago (edited)] wrote:
Wow blaming the poor for their situation. Yet you see people that work their fingers to the bone, and yet still cannot make ends met. You even have people that have to go to food banks, just put food and the table or eat at a soup kitchens, because the little money they do make must go to rent. To me the people at fox news just get more and more pathetic everyday, because they are not seeing what some people are doing just to get by. It's like the everyday working person, works and works for the greedy, but when it is time to pay them, the greedy calls the everyday hard worker needy.

MaggieLovesJimmy (1 year ago) wrote:
These people don't want to "solve" poverty. They love poverty. Poor people keep the cogs turning for their rich friends. By acting like they don't like poverty and blaming the poor for their financial situation, they take the focus off how the system is rigged in favor of corporations and the rich. The poor exist as convenient scapegoats. Truth is, poverty will always exist. We live in a world with limited resources. When one group grabs up most of those resources, the rest will be left with not enough. All the political s**t they spew only works to distract people from that fact. Unfortunately, many live in the myth of "work hard enough and you'll do well". It belongs up there with women finding their Prince Charming and telling kids they can grow up to be whatever they want to be. It's all BS.

Conclusion : The very existence of ANY amount of government IS the problem, for it steals from the poor in order to give to the Manipulative Criminal-Rich, and it dupes the näive into perpetuating ideas that perpetuate this Cycle... :roll:

The very system itself MUST be ABOLISHED or you can expect MULTITUDES to NEVER get out of Poverty.