Page 1 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 7:45 pm

If he is real he seems to be by working in his mysterious ways and taking innocent lives away, I wish he was real so I can punch him in the face and tell him NO!!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 7:57 pm

God if you are truly a good guy stop killing innocent people and go strait for the bad guys, end the suffering end the hate stop being mysterious and also show yourself! You claim to be perfect and have made so many mistakes and have allowed chaos and cause natural disasters who were devote worshipers to your cause? Even those who don't believe in you but are good and kind hearted people deserve to burn in hell? WTH God? It seems that you are doing your enemy Lucifers work for him and just like him you are prideful arrogant maybe not so unforgiving at some times but always wrathful for those who do not kiss your ass, why do you need attention 24/7? If you were so perfect and righteous you would not be so insecure or an attention whore, just do good things and not let people suffer and prove that you exist but you do none of these things. You would not have to have your own son killed either but you yourself fail to take responsibility for your wrong doings but yet expect the death of your son Jesus being an excuse to allow people to sin? Man you are evil as hell and illogical! /Rant off!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 8:06 pm

What if He created the Universe but has no control over it and can only observe?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 8:20 pm

justkillingtime wrote:
What if He created the Universe but has no control over it and can only observe?
Then he is powerless and should not have in the first place without reading the owners manual! Now it is all chaos when it comes to his work, he seems chaotic by acting mysterious!

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 8:34 pm

I am agnostic. I just believe that what can exist, does and what cannot exist, does not.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 8:40 pm

God, if you are real you are a sick bastard! You expect those to fear you in order to love you? That is like expecting me to love my abusive stepdad as a kid to love him because he beat me and I was afraid of him! You are sick as hell and if you are real and plan to smite me down for sticking up for myself and the rest of innocent folks you have oppressed then bring it on! I will get back up! Kill me and send me to hell? I will beat Satans ass and fight my way out and do whatever it takes to get to you! My will is insurmountable and my rage is insurmountable no wrath you can bring to me will quench my rage or strong will! You will not oppress people no longer you sick ass dictator! Be afraid of my wrath God and prepare to beg me for forgiveness for the ill deeds you have done, bring those who are dear to me and others lives back, you did for Jesus why not for others? I am true justice I am true righteousness where you have failed, just realize you are not perfect and make mistakes and realize all the bad stuff is not mysterious but just carelessness and wrong! Bring my friend back as*hole but you wont!

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 8:56 pm

AspieOtaku, you really, really need to get over this obsession with God, with something that you yourself often claim does not even exist in the first place. The fact that you are now expressing anger with God tells me you have doubts about its non-existence.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 8:59 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
God if you are truly a good guy stop killing innocent people and go strait for the bad guys, end the suffering end the hate stop being mysterious and also show yourself! You claim to be perfect and have made so many mistakes and have allowed chaos and cause natural disasters who were devote worshipers to your cause? Even those who don't believe in you but are good and kind hearted people deserve to burn in hell? WTH God? It seems that you are doing your enemy Lucifers work for him and just like him you are prideful arrogant maybe not so unforgiving at some times but always wrathful for those who do not kiss your ass, why do you need attention 24/7? If you were so perfect and righteous you would not be so insecure or an attention whore, just do good things and not let people suffer and prove that you exist but you do none of these things. You would not have to have your own son killed either but you yourself fail to take responsibility for your wrong doings but yet expect the death of your son Jesus being an excuse to allow people to sin? Man you are evil as hell and illogical! /Rant off!

I have a theory about the good people going first. I see that this world is a learning place - a place to be more like Him. The good people have already fulfilled what they need to learn here and get to move on to a better place. Just a thought.

People have free will and that is where the chaos is coming from - not God. People always have a chance to change and do good and He will take them back. That's free will.

For me, God shows Himself all the time in kind things people do and miracles that have happened. I can only speak for myself, but I have had several miracles happen that weren't coincidences. One just has to have their heart and eyes open to seeing these things.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 9:06 pm

I know i could never believe in a god that would deny me a bacon cheeseburger.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 9:12 pm

Me vs god! Me being the Full metal Alchemist against god! The rage and fury and vengeance surpassing gods power!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 9:15 pm

Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku, you really, really need to get over this obsession with God, with something that you yourself often claim does not even exist in the first place. The fact that you are now expressing anger with God tells me you have doubts about its non-existence.
Thanks because if he does exist he is a monster and it is easier to no longer believe in such an evil monster! Because if he is real which I doubt it, he best be afraid of my rage for taking my friends and family away from me! Lets all hope he is not real, because he is not!

Skibz888
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 10:34 pm

Lintar wrote:

Seconded. He lacks any type of grasp on either basic theology or basic atheist/non-theist theory, so it's not like he has any discernible point to make other than just non-sequiturs, rhetorical rants or borderline nonsensical babble, and the contradictory wording of each of his posts makes it confusing whether he believes in God or doesn't...or whatever conception of "God" he seems so obsessed over since he's rather vague on the subject he purportedly seems so desperate to let everyone knows he has an opinion about.

I mean, there are several people on this site who are quite learned and erudite on theology and on atheism, and yet he never posts anything that engages either side in actual discussion, and he doesn't even so much as troll to incite inflammatory responses from either. He's the online equivalent of an unbalanced homeless guy screaming about God that you try not to make eye contact with as you pass him on the street.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 11:12 pm

Skibz888 wrote:
Lintar wrote:

Seconded. He lacks any type of grasp on either basic theology or basic atheist/non-theist theory, so it's not like he has any discernible point to make other than just non-sequiturs, rhetorical rants or borderline nonsensical babble, and the contradictory wording of each of his posts makes it confusing whether he believes in God or doesn't...or whatever conception of "God" he seems so obsessed over since he's rather vague on the subject he purportedly seems so desperate to let everyone knows he has an opinion about.

I mean, there are several people on this site who are quite learned and erudite on theology and on atheism, and yet he never posts anything that engages either side in actual discussion, and he doesn't even so much as troll to incite inflammatory responses from either. He's the online equivalent of an unbalanced homeless guy screaming about God that you try not to make eye contact with as you pass him on the street.
Yet you never had people close to you taken away but yet expect to love that person who took them away from you, oh yes I make my point clearly my friend, you see I used to be all religious and devote but have rejected him long ago and have become a rather militant athiest, as the years go by it is easier to accept that there is no god than that there is one that just does what he pleases and brings pain and wreaks havok on everyone and expects people to love him by enciting fear and killing innocent people.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 11:27 pm

I fancy myself a Christian, but from time to time, I find myself wondering if he is a jerk. Other times, I feel as if he's pulled my chestnuts out of the fire.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 11:50 pm

I question stuff all the time. I always wondered why God sent Jesus to die a painful death on the cross. Who made up that rule anyway? It just seems like one big game and we're the pieces down here. Then someone told me there are just some things we are not meant to know yet and that is one of them. With all the sickness and death I see, I question all the time why do people have to go through this stuff? Why can't they just check out in their sleep when their time is up? I have to believe in God otherwise I would go mad if this earth is all there is. Sometimes I think that this place is actually hell - it just can't be all there is. I believe God doesn't want us to be totally depressed here so that's where the animals and beautiful things like flowers and birds come into the picture. There's something miraculous in everything you look at - the seasons and weather, wind, rainbows. I was just thinking the other day how does a bird actually stay in the air - they're only flapping two wings? Take an anatomy and physiology class and you'll find out that the human body is miraculous - how everything works like a machine and if one DNA gets made wrong and your T cells don't stop it then cancer starts and destroys the whole machine. I'll never make sense of sickness. And why do we have to grow old? If all cells keep renewing themselves then why can't we stay young forever? I just have to believe that there is a bigger and better plan than what is right in front of me. I don't know how I'll keep believing in God either once my Ma is gone.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2015, 12:08 am

nurseangela wrote:
I question stuff all the time. I always wondered why God sent Jesus to die a painful death on the cross. Who made up that rule anyway? It just seems like one big game and we're the pieces down here. Then someone told me there are just some things we are not meant to know yet and that is one of them. With all the sickness and death I see, I question all the time why do people have to go through this stuff? Why can't they just check out in their sleep when their time is up? I have to believe in God otherwise I would go mad if this earth is all there is. Sometimes I think that this place is actually hell - it just can't be all there is. I believe God doesn't want us to be totally depressed here so that's where the animals and beautiful things like flowers and birds come into the picture. There's something miraculous in everything you look at - the seasons and weather, wind, rainbows. I was just thinking the other day how does a bird actually stay in the air - they're only flapping two wings? Take an anatomy and physiology class and you'll find out that the human body is miraculous - how everything works like a machine and if one DNA gets made wrong and your T cells don't stop it then cancer starts and destroys the whole machine. I'll never make sense of sickness. And why do we have to grow old? If all cells keep renewing themselves then why can't we stay young forever? I just have to believe that there is a bigger and better plan than what is right in front of me. I don't know how I'll keep believing in God either once my Ma is gone.
I agree!