Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2020, 2:06 pm

I hate how I have a large chest and it's hard for me to find my size and not have to pay a lot and how pretty much anything but a sports bra (the only kind I can comfortably wear) makes my breasts look bigger and makes me feel self-conscious.

My Tumblr

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2020, 4:38 pm

I just get sports bras now much easier to find comfortable ones and much less hassle because no straps to adjust or annoying fastener thing that's hard to fasten and the sizes are simpler.

Before that I would try and find regular bras but without any padding or the wires since i hate both those things and it was always a hassle having to look through so many just to find like two acceptable ones. I wish I would have figured out the sports bras sooner.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2020, 6:36 pm

Ahh sports bras and lounge bras, I only discovered them in my 30s. The elastic can dig in a bit but they arent the torture device's that regular bras are.

Best part of the day is taking them off, the relief!

Cavycat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Feb 2020, 11:26 pm

Digging underwire and good support. I'm a US 36DD, and have been since I was roughly 13 or 14 (I'm almost 21). I didn't get properly sized until last year by my aunt. Cheap underwire bras don't have enough cup volume, but my comfy ones were $15-20 US (my mom wants me to change them every day, that's $140 US right there).

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2020, 2:07 pm

I often find it difficult to find strapless bras that actually fit me since I'm small-chested (UK 32b). Whilst I have a comfy one that is supposedly my size it usually falls down. This is rather annoying when I want to wear a strapless dress or a top that works better without straps showing. Perhaps I should try going down to a 30 band instead of a 32 when it comes to strapless.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2020, 3:04 pm

You may be able to sew a bra into your strapless dress.

darkwaver
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2020, 5:17 pm

I have lots of trouble finding ones that are reasonably comfortable, and in the small size I need there's never much of a selection.

aspieprincess123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Mar 2020, 1:33 pm

With having large breasts I often find it hard to find bras that will fit me without wires so unless I'm at work or if it's cold I wear pasties which cover my nipples and I can be braless.

The only issue with the pasties is that my breasts when I walk sway and move so even though I have pasties it's clear to people my boobs are free

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2020, 6:59 pm

darkwaver wrote:
I have lots of trouble finding ones that are reasonably comfortable, and in the small size I need there's never much of a selection.

Have you tried buying online and returning what doesn't fit? Victoria's Secret has a very liberal return policy. I'd expect other stores to be similar.

WildColonial
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2020, 8:18 pm

Finding bras that actually support my 56Ds (U.S. size).

“‘Why was I chosen?’ ‘Such questions cannot be answered,’ said Gandalf. ‘You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom, at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.’”

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 3:19 am

I too wear only sports bras. I used to wear other kinds of bras when I was younger, but not anymore.

warrier120
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 6:02 pm

I only wear sports bras. I don't like spending extra time getting a bra fitted, and I would need to get a separate bra fitted for when I'm on my period (if you know what I mean).