When things get bad, then worse, then even worse?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 5:28 am

It's kind of overwhelming, isn't it? And somehow I always end up alone... ever since my first 'worst year', it seems like I'm fated to be alone at exactly these times. Not only that, as since inevitability *must* make it worse, it's worse, and I go from one problem to an exponent of that problem... or something. It may defy words sometimes, although I think Monty Python describes such ludicrousness well... I mean, problems are like cheesecakes, but all alone, in the deepest of hottest summers, just after being hit by balls all summer? People committed suicide for much less...

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 5:29 am

Don't worry, it'll get worst.

Embrace the suck, and you start to enjoy the suck.

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 7:10 am

Fate? Come on. There is no such thing as fate, you are in complete control of your life.

You can't be fated to be alone, you are either isolated by people or you choose to isolate yourself.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 9:55 am

No one chooses their family.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 2:40 pm

When things get bad, then worse, then even worse.. you may be watching the movie Monster's Ball. Or maybe you'll hit your own rock bottom and then have the epiphany that there's this guy on the internet who posts under the name golfish21 who's been there, done that, and has offered to help anyone with what he knows about how to successfully treat ASD/depression/anxiety etc via natural medicine. Then you'd send him a pm & start learning and then begin your own journey of healing that will lead to health, and in turn happiness, and then in turn wealth.

Cheesecake.. I picked one up yesterday - had no idea they're made in a "spring form pan" without a solid bottom, and the bottom fell out and it splattered all over the floor. I was like "wtf?" and my sister was like "LMAO" and my nephew was like " :cry: " because there were no leftovers. Oopsies! :P At least everyone else had already had a slice and I was late to the party!

Mootoo wrote:
No one chooses their family.

This is true. However: Friends are the family you choose. Fortunately, I have a good family.. but because of the choices I've made, I have even better friends who I love SO much & would do absolutely anything for. I very highly recommend having wonderful people in your life, even if they're not blood related. Can't seem to manage that at the moment due to social issues? Work on yourself - be a better you.. raise your frequency, so to speak - because your vibe attracts your tribe. The healthier & happier I get, the ever better people are attracted into my life. I still have my amazing close circle of friends in my life, but I now have a LOT more work friends than ever, and even more beach friends. I've managed to make insta-friends with SO many cool people at the beach this Summer it's unreal! We've partied at the beach day and night, gone to parties/clubs/events together etc. I'd have NEVER been able to do that w/o first becoming a better me.. hence my suggestion to change yourself for the better if you want to change your entire world. All you need to do anything are the resources and the process. I have the process and it's free for the asking. Make the commitment to yourself and your health and your future and you'll have a LOT more fun in life.

<3,
Richard