Aspergirls, do guys approach you?

Page 6 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 2:01 am

Aristophanes wrote:
CinderSpider wrote:
Your overall repulsiveness, resulting in repelling all women everywhere, might just be Mother Nature's way of keeping your genes from further tainting the gene pool.

Lol, well she's getting better at trolling. She kept her post fairly on topic until the personal slam at the end gave it away. Touche, little troll, touche, you made me read the entire diatribe. There's a thin line between love and hate and concerning Boo I'm not actually sure which side you're on.

I am certainly not on this troll's side.

Kaytekaye attacks every male here on WP since ever she came.

She first identifies the gender of the user, if male she attacks him, if female, she doesn't respond.

The keywords of her usual personal attacks: Repulsive, genetic defect, undesirable, having entitlement-issues, gene pool, no woman wants you..

Yeah she starts her posts with serious content then she ends them with a personal attack.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 01 Sep 2015, 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 2:02 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

So far I can think of two occasions when it has happened to me (only one in my country). And two occasions when I approached a guy. I was rejected on both of those occasions. So I've never seen it as a very successful method, and it's curious that apparently men use this method on women all the time.

You might never get approached. You might be repulsive and destined to be never be approached for the rest of your life. You're neither owed nor guaranteed a guy approaching you, you are not ENTITLED to get approached. Making peace with a simple fact of human existence might be a good place to start.

/inspired from Kaytekate' posts.

I don't recall anywhere ever saying that not being approached was a problem for me. It's not. I like it the way it is. I think randomly approaching strangers is kinda weird (outside of setting where it is the norm, like bars and clubs), which is why I have my doubts that it happens so often to most woman, just because they exist.

You have ENTITLEMENT issues :P

(yeah I know you don't ...but kaytekate's dangerous disease is messing my brain...)

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 5:19 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

So far I can think of two occasions when it has happened to me (only one in my country). And two occasions when I approached a guy. I was rejected on both of those occasions. So I've never seen it as a very successful method, and it's curious that apparently men use this method on women all the time.

You might never get approached. You might be repulsive and destined to be never be approached for the rest of your life. You're neither owed nor guaranteed a guy approaching you, you are not ENTITLED to get approached. Making peace with a simple fact of human existence might be a good place to start.

/inspired from Kaytekate' posts.

I don't recall anywhere ever saying that not being approached was a problem for me. It's not. I like it the way it is. I think randomly approaching strangers is kinda weird (outside of setting where it is the norm, like bars and clubs), which is why I have my doubts that it happens so often to most woman, just because they exist.

You have ENTITLEMENT issues :P

(yeah I know you don't ...but kaytekate's dangerous disease is messing my brain...)

I can have whatever issues I want!! :D

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2015, 6:55 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
CinderSpider wrote:
Your overall repulsiveness, resulting in repelling all women everywhere, might just be Mother Nature's way of keeping your genes from further tainting the gene pool.

Lol, well she's getting better at trolling. She kept her post fairly on topic until the personal slam at the end gave it away. Touche, little troll, touche, you made me read the entire diatribe. There's a thin line between love and hate and concerning Boo I'm not actually sure which side you're on.

I am certainly not on this troll's side.

Kaytekaye attacks every male here on WP since ever she came.

She first identifies the gender of the user, if male she attacks him, if female, she doesn't respond.

The keywords of her usual personal attacks: Repulsive, genetic defect, undesirable, having entitlement-issues, gene pool, no woman wants you..

Yeah she starts her posts with serious content then she ends them with a personal attack.

I'm not on her side, I find it humorous: it's obvious she can construct a well thought out logical argument, therefore she can be sapian, but she chooses to be a rhesus monkey instead. I always find it funny when higher lifeforms can't help themselves and start to act like lower ones.