Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Jayo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2015, 5:24 pm

Just the other day, I was perusing Youtube and looked at a clip on all the James Bond villain deaths. Brought back memories. :) Yeah, pretty much all of them are satisfying, but some are just downright absurd, they look like a Bugs Bunny bad guy getting killed (except they don't come back to life). :D Personally, I'd rather see a Bond villain get done in Itchy and Scratchy style :P

Makes you wonder how the villain meets his maker in the upcoming Spectre. But here are my five all-time favourites:

1. Live and Let Die, Dr. Kananga getting the air pellet stuffed in his mouth and floating up to the ceiling before inflating and exploding - seriously???? :D

2. Goldfinger, where the eponymous German fatty gets sucked out of a decompressurized plane.

3. Diamonds are Forever, at the very end where Mr. Wint, masquerading as a waiter, gets a bomb right up between the thighs before being hurled out off the ship (WOOO!! WOO!! !) - yeah, that homophobic mockery was more acceptable in 1971 than it would be today...

4. beginning of For Your Eyes Only, where a wheelchair bound Blofeld gets scooped up by a helicopter and dumped in a smoke-stack.

5. Goldeneye, 006 (Sean Bean's character) gets dropped about 300 feet, yet somehow it doesn't kill him right away and he's still able to scream as the flaming satellite debris falls on top of him a minute later.