Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2015, 8:18 pm

People aren't gonna like this, but I find many heavy metal songs VERY annoying because it just sounds mostly like screaming.

And a lot of rap songs just sound like a bunch of angry guys swearing.

Opera sounds like a lot of of people screaming, but in a language I don't understand. Which is more understandable than the words in metal. :)

And country/western is... well it's like that joke where you play the song backwards and you get your dog back, you get your truck back, you get your spouse back, you get your job back, and then finally you STOP drinking. :hic:

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2015, 11:12 am

One of the worst songs I've heard is ''Get Lucky''.

Also ''The Gangham Style''. The music video is quite good, but the fat, short man prancing about fancying every girl he sees is just annoying.

Also those songs that get stuck in my head, like ''Allijando'', ''like a G6'', oh and ''Big Fish Little Fish'', where they go ''cardboard box!'' I mean, what the f**k is a cardboard box to do with fish?

Myriad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Sep 2015, 11:43 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
And country/western is... well it's like that joke where you play the song backwards and you get your dog back, you get your truck back, you get your spouse back, you get your job back, and then finally you STOP drinking. :hic:

Just like this song? :lol:

AQ: 39 / 50