Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

GreenPandaLord
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Sep 2015, 1:57 am

Sherlock holmes, his objective thinking and his thought process, deductions. Spotting logical fallacy intrigues me. Peoples behaviour, patterns in behavior, social interation, criminology, history,phychology. Methamphetamine fascinates me, how it's made, how it's used, it's effects, Euphoria(Im not a junkie :skull: ). Autism spectrum disorder, Bagpipes, music, singing, old literature, Formal use of the English language through writing. I like talking about myself and making myself sound cool to others, being cool. Deathnote, Dr. Who, Star Wars &c.
So in other words Im just one Heck of a guy, be it in my own mind.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 3:08 am

Soomander wrote:
Knives! Great tools. Some look really good. Good things to play with to kill time.

Cool dude.

I'm sitting here sharpening my old Ka-Bar (that I use for the hard work; it's held up through it all).

I want to get some type of [decent] bowie knife some day. Not cheap.

Teutomer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Sep 2015, 11:52 pm

They tend to change once a month, go on for a month, go to something else, and then eventually I'm back on it again.

* Repeating patterns, for example tileable/seamless textures. Specifically rocks/minerals. With very HQ textures, I like to feel the texture of the pattern with my eyes. Sometimes I make these images from bits and pieces or specific small areas of photographs (of rocks and minerals). I'm very fond of different types of rocks/minerals.

* Spreadsheets. There's something soothing about them! I make spreadsheets for a variety of different things. Many times pointless things. Sometimes useful things for work.

* Geneology. I keep getting leaves pop up on Ancestry and have to continue to follow the trail and cross-examine information I find.

* I get stuck on certain TV shows and that will be the only thing I will watch. It causes disagreements from time to time because I do get a little inflexible about it.

* Reading about ancient history. My ORIGINAL "special interest". As a child I was totally engrossed in learning every thing I could about Sumeria, Mesopotamia, ancient Egypt, the Roman Empire, etc.

* Fossils!

* Radioactive stuff. I'm totally obsessed with the different types of elements, bombs, power plants, etc.

* Space is cool!

And then I circle back to repeating patterns and it starts all over :heart: