Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Soomander
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Sep 2015, 6:35 pm

So my last Steam account got hacked :(. Hacker took my Gold Frying Pan and got me VAC banned. So you know, meltdown city. I have CS:GO and TF2 on this new account so if anyone would like to play with a fellow aspie put your Steam names below. Just want to point out that my new mic is coming on Tuesday so my current mic will be trashy.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2015, 7:53 am

Ugh, this is why I hate hackers. Worthless twits. I can understand the great frustration and anger that goes along with this one.

I'd offer to join you on there, as I'm on Steam pretty much all the time myself (during the night anyway), but those arent games I play at all. Most of my interaction with others on Steam is just talking and such, really.

Good luck with that though... here's hoping it wont happen again.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2015, 10:10 am

My Steam username is Counterfeit Spy. My avatar is a Deadpool selfie. I don't play TF2, but my brother does and don't worry, he's not mean or anything. I mostly play single player games. I'm also free for chatting and stuff, but just don't bother me when I'm playing certain single player games because I might be recording them. I'm rebuilding my let's play channel on another site. If you'd like to expand your game library a bit, I have a few games in my inventory that I haven't given away yet.

I bought 3 extra copies of Castle Crashers last holiday sale and I still have one left. It's a fun cartoonish hack and slash.
I also bought Killing Floor 2 which gave me a Steam gift containing an extra copy of Killing Floor 1 along with Defence Alliance 2.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.