Page 3 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 4:32 am

MistyMay wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
I've never been a prostitute, but I've considered it (when I was younger, much younger.) And I wouldn't rule a guy out because he had been with one.
I think men do, in general, have a greater sexual need than women. And that it would be helpful if society would rid itself of the stigma of commercial sex.

I'd dump any guy who patronized a prostitute on the basis that there is clearly something seriously wrong with him if the zillions of women who have sex for free -- because it's fun & they wanna -- are unwilling to have sex with HIM for free.

Btw, I had a whole group of colleagues back in college who always wanted to drag me to brothels and strip clubs they frequent every while (but I never went there) yet ALL of them had girlfriends except me and one was even engaged, so they did have women willing to have sex with THEM other than the prostitutes.

Anyway, your assumption wouldn't only apply on a guy who lost virginity with a prostitute, but also it would apply on any guy who is chronically single and virgin, because you would assume it is an indication of something wrong with him because zillions of women are unwilling to have sex with him.

Firstly the thing is, not every guy has the chance to be evaluated by zillions of women unless the guy is some celebrity and has a great exposure of meeting new hundred of women everyday.

Let's take for example of....well...of a guy who's severally affected by AS or autism, therefore very socially inept, couldn't have a social life, as consequence of that he lives in a limited routine with little to no interaction with people, so he isn't meeting new people so he isn't meeting new women to be evaluated by them.
Even joining a club or activity might not help much, because an autistic guy who couldn't have friends or dates before would still have a hard time to make friends or dates within the club, and people usually join clubs with friends so there are already formed cliques within the club and it's very awkward for a friendless person to break into one, let alone if he's autistic.

Yeah, that would still be an indication that there's something wrong in this guy, which in this case is his Autism and its consequences, but let's not be jerks and as*holes about this since this board is full of people with this condition.

I mean, hey Katy, anyone can make up such assumptions about others.

I can make an assumption about YOU for not having a meaningful relationship or for not being married, casual sex is a no achievement for women so don't boast on me on that, I mean, I would assume that there's something seriously wrong with you, like perhaps a vile and spiteful personality with obvious tendencies of psychopathy; which makes zillions of men unwilling to be your long term partner, and making them run the other way very...very fast from YOU.

But that's ok Katy, not everyone is meant to have a meaningful relationship or getting married and having a family, it could be that you are one of the few extremely unlucky people who have a combination of bad personality and insanity genes which make them better to be out of the genetic pool (and staying trolling instead behind the screen), because your genetic contribution would cause an irreversible impact by adding more psychos, murderers, serial killers, spree shooters and other forms of criminals and monstrous abominations into society for generations- and that would be very ....very bad for humanity.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Sep 2015, 5:37 am

Peacesells wrote:
There was once this girl I loved and she said she was my gf, but she once confessed that she didn't want to be with me cause I was a virgin. She said that virgins just want to have sex. Perhaps I am wrong about not going to a prostitute.

This. See, no matter how much people and society as a whole try to claim otherwise, there very much IS a proper to start having sex, and it's around your mid to late teens. If you're in your 20s and you're still a virgin, then you're seriously lagging behind your peers in terms of sexual and personal development.

Again, for women it's not such a big deal since sex isn't really that important to them. And let's face it: in today's society, the only woman who is still a virgin by her 20s is the one who actively chooses to be.

But for men though, it's a real bummer. Not only because sex is an extremely important aspect to the lives of most guys, but also because the longer guys wait, the harder it'll be for them to actually get sex. See, women judge men through very rigid and objective standards and, again, no matter how much they may claim otherwise, men's previous sexual experience is a big factor they take into account. And yes, it'll be easier for them to rationalize away and accept a man who had to pay hard money for his sexual experience than one who has no sexual experience whatsoever. Sorry, guys, but if you haven't had sex yet by the time you're in your 20s, the ladies see you as damaged goods.

Sex is like music for guys; you gotta get started on it while you're young, otherwise you're not gonna get anywhere.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 5:50 am

From a purely logical standpoint, going to a prostitute makes no sense. You could get your sexual needs satisfied through masturbation. You're not "wasting seed" if you masturbate. Your body is continually producing billions upon billions of sperm.

There's no intimacy, usually, with a prostitute. It's just wham-bam-thank you maam.

The prostitute might very well have a sexually-transmitted disease.

The prostitute, perhaps in collusion with her pimp, might rob you.

Unless you really want to spend some bucks, the prostitute usually is quite "hard" in many ways.

It just doesn't make sense.

Just masturbate in the privacy of your own bedroom until you are able to have a sexual relationship.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 6:39 am

cberg wrote:
I'd like to recommend reflecting often about what one loves about Earth. Earth is pretty temperate you know...

I agree. This is an especially good trick to feel better about yourself and more positive/happy about life.

When I am feeling extra negative and pessimistic it really doesn't work, because I dismissive it as "The basics" and by that I mean "Although I am grateful for these things, they are meaningless to my life regardless of how happy it makes me, because everyone else has it, but they all also have other things that make them happier than me." And I don't even mean materialistic things, I mean things like good friends, loving, caring and supportive family, etc.

But when I am feeling only a normal amount of negativity, whether that be anger or sadness, it works.

I especially love nature. I love everything about it.

I am by no means a 'great outdoors' type person and at times just can't stand being out in the wilderness and all that (humidity, intolerable weather patterns, bugs and all that).

But simple things like the birds and the trees, nice little nearby parks, etc. Just the lovely, sunny summer and spring days shining on the beautiful Earth, not a cloud in the sky. Or the peaceful cloudy weather and cool breeze and light rain of autumn and winter.

Sometimes is good to just stop and think about the seasons, and the fact you are even living on an Earth in the first place and especially if you live in a country with great environment.

Just think, probably two generations now they will have NONE of this. :? The way we're using our natural recourses now is inefficient and ruining the environment. And also some recourses just plain run out. I heard it's predicted by 2025-2030 over 50% of Earth will have issues having access to water. 8O https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 9:53 am

Gauldoth wrote:
Sorry, guys, but if you haven't had sex yet by the time you're in your 20s, the ladies see you as damaged goods.

I don't think so. If you haven't had sex by that time you probably don't need a lot of sex and then you have a large population of asexual women that don't want sex from you to select from.

OTOH, if you are whining about it, then you probably are damaged goods.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 9:56 am

In regards to what's most helpful, I'm pretty sure it is to learn to be natural. At least this has worked very well for me, and I basically have no unreciprocated crushes behind me at all.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 12:03 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
There seems to be a lot of criticism of people's input going on here. I know I'm not the boss of what you post but I did request that ideas you don't agree with be left alone, is it possible for that wish to be respected?

this!

No one is allowed, according to the forum rules, to attack people with regard to their personal choices in such a delicate matter, so I'd ask everyone who thinks that gauldoth or anyone else owes them any explanation, to keep their opinions to themselves.

Also, OP kindly asked to keep on topic....but if anyone is interested, i can copy part of this thread and make a separate one regarding the discussion of prostitutes.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 12:06 pm

also, mistymay, toodles, till next time :P

Nathaniel75
Raven
Raven

09 Sep 2015, 9:02 pm

OP, getting a degree and a job and a house and those sorts of grownup things have actually helped me get a whole lot more dates. It didn't help with the overall quality of my dating experience, but it certainly increased the quantity.

Anachron
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Sep 2015, 11:39 pm

What has helped?

-No Expectations
-Respect
-Kindness
-Blind Trust
-Communication

(We are still working on that last one)

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 12:11 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I can make an assumption about YOU for not having a meaningful relationship or for not being married, casual sex is a no achievement for women so don't boast on me on that, I mean, I would assume that there's something seriously wrong with you, like perhaps a vile and spiteful personality with obvious tendencies of psychopathy; which makes zillions of men unwilling to be your long term partner, and making them run the other way very...very fast from YOU.

But that's ok Katy, not everyone is meant to have a meaningful relationship or getting married and having a family, it could be that you are one of the few extremely unlucky people who have a combination of bad personality and insanity genes which make them better to be out of the genetic pool (and staying trolling instead behind the screen), because your genetic contribution would cause an irreversible impact by adding more psychos, murderers, serial killers, spree shooters and other forms of criminals and monstrous abominations into society for generations- and that would be very ....very bad for humanity.

There's a big difference between her and a man unable to get sex or a relationship: she can stop behaving that way anytime she chooses to and a potential partner wouldn't see her anymore the way you describe. For all we know, she may be selective about whom she puts down. The points she makes wouldn't work with someone successful in life anyway, and she clearly has no interest in a relationship with a loser.

I'm really shocked her posts cause so much opposition, let alone being banned. At least as far as I am concerned, she's right.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 5:18 am

Spiderpig wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

There's a big difference between her and a man unable to get sex or a relationship: she can stop behaving that way anytime she chooses to and a potential partner wouldn't see her anymore the way you describe. For all we know, she may be selective about whom she puts down. The points she makes wouldn't work with someone successful in life anyway, and she clearly has no interest in a relationship with a loser.

I'm really shocked her posts cause so much opposition, let alone being banned. At least as far as I am concerned, she's right.

And i'm really shocked that you're defending a psyhopathic troll, woman with no life, who has nothing better to do but to even open male accounts just so she could bash and mock men and autistics in general.

Besides, if she really can change, why not do it? Why spend days here bashing men if she's such a superior creature? And no, she isn't selective. It's enough that you're a man, or an autistic and dare to complain about something. Since you know, this forum isn't for helping people, but it's apparently for defending (psychopathic) women from "losers" and making sure those "losers" don't annoy her. :roll: And "loser" according to what criterium? Hers? Who is she that she feels superiror enough to tell people that they're losers and should be banished form the gene pool?

She even posted trolling posts about her smelly vagina for crying out loud. You don't see it, since some of us have to clean after her every other day.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 5:30 am

- I love myself as who I am. :D
- I have confidence.
- I am cute.
- I am talented.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 5:39 am

I like you, too :D

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 5:42 am

Men loves me usually...I am damn cute..

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 5:45 am

No, I do not love you (grumpy cat face).