Page 1 of 9 [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 4:59 pm

I saw this on the news. It amazes me how someone could do this----one of them was a man carrying a child, and both of them went down (they were alright, though, and got-up). When one human being INTENTIONALLY hurts another----someone who's not trying to take THEIR life----I can only figure that they have absolutely no conscience.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 9:08 pm

She was probably just trying to stop the man since he was being chased by the police.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 2:06 am

Humanaut wrote:
She was probably just trying to stop the man since he was being chased by the police.

Yeah, those hundreds of men. She probably wanted someone to attack her so she could claim the immigrants were violent.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 2:36 am

Jesus Christ, this is why I don't watch the news. What sociopaths.

When there was an influx of immigrants from my country and Bosnia because of the war in 1991, everyone was happy to help, including Hungary. Why are these immigrants any different?

LilZebra
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Sep 2015, 2:43 am

Booyakasha wrote:

When there was an influx of immigrants from my country and Bosnia because of the war in 1991, everyone was happy to help, including Hungary. Why are these immigrants any different?

The Serbian & Bosnians were Christian. These are Muslims.

Read up on Sharia Law. Pretty scary stuff. Very similar to the Christian Crusades in how they view non-believers.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 2:50 am

LilZebra wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

The Serbian & Bosnians were Christian. These are Muslims.

Read up on Sharia Law. Pretty scary stuff. Very similar to the Christian Crusades in how they view non-believers.

Actually, there was an influx of Croatians and Bosnians in Croatia and neighbouring countries, including Hungary. Croats are Christians, yes, but Bosnians are muslims as well. (Those are mostly Croats who under Ottoman empire converted to Islam for various reasons a few centuries ago).

When Srebrenica massacre happened, no one cared that these people are Muslims.

Why are these Muslims from the Middle East treated any differently? It's appalling.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 2:53 am

AspE wrote:
She probably wanted someone to attack her so she could claim the immigrants were violent.

Some of them are violent.

To me it looks like she is trying to stop those who, for whatever reason, are fleeing from the police.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 9:53 am

Humanaut wrote:
AspE wrote:
She probably wanted someone to attack her so she could claim the immigrants were violent.

To me it looks like she is trying to stop those who, for whatever reason, are fleeing from the police.

Good, I would have decked the b***h. Anyway, she's a Nazi.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 10:13 am

Humanaut wrote:
AspE wrote:

and what about kicking the little girl strongly on the leg, is that also justified?

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 12:06 pm

It was obvious the Hungarian government panicked from the start. There was much anti-immigrant hatred stirred up. Visions of Muslim speaking people out-populating the Christian population were propagandized into people's brains. The guard wall to keep out the unmanageable hordes was begun. The next step was concentration camps (by another, nicer, name).

So first the Hungarian government whipped themselves into a lather, which in turn incited those most vulnerable. And then a newspaper person joined in. But it's obvious the government erred and caused the backlash and others joined in in what they thought of as correctly reflecting the sentiments of the government. :cry:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 3:34 pm

Such a shame that evil cow didn't fall down and get trampled by the fleeing migrants.
So what if they were running from the police,the man was holding a child.Notice she didn't try and trip some adult with free hands,she's a coward.

RubyTates
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Sep 2015, 3:38 pm

Humanaut wrote:
AspE wrote:

I agree. They are entering the country illegally and she was trying to help the police. Unfortunately, these people will be a financial drain on the countries that they are entering. Muslims also historically have a low percentage of assimilation to any of the host countries that they immigrate to.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 8:16 pm

Stopping Islamic invasions are what are they are good at.

Without the Hungarians Europe would have been overrun several times.

Once Islamic People live somewhere, it becomes forever Islamic. Everyone else gets killed.

Convert, pay the Islamic tax, or die.

Nothing has changed with Islam.

Hungarians remember.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 8:20 pm

Misslizard wrote:
...the man was holding a child.

Reckless endangerment.