Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MaryD
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Sep 2015, 9:07 am

Hi, everybody! Here is the thing. I'm studing at college and work at the same time. And don't have eenough time to do some essaies. I know there is some writing essay service, but i never try them. Maybe someone heard about it, and you can advice me something?? :roll:

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 4:03 pm

Hey MaryD welcome. :sunny:

I've never heard of them but it seems that a Google search might dig some up.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 2:32 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2015, 12:14 pm

Hi, welcome to WP.

As to essay services, I've heard of them, but never used them. I thought that having someone else write the essay kind of worked against me. I thought, what would I learning by doing this?

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2015, 1:33 pm

Yeah, I agree with Spock there.

You are in college to learn. If someone else does your homework for you, you actually are missing the whole point of an education.

In the process of writing an essay, you learn to think and express yourself clearly.

If you feel you can't get everything done, talk with your college counselor about requesting a reduced workload due to your executive function issues ... or else give up the job and take out more loans.

I sympathize, I really do, but the very most important thing I ever got out of college was learning to think and express myself well, and I wish the same for you.