Page 4 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,026

14 Sep 2015, 6:25 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
AspE wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
When discussing Israel, people who side with the Palestinians in Gaza ignore the fact the Nazi ties and their desire to destroy the Jews, the same desire the Nazis had and implemented in The Final Solution.

Why ignore the Nazi connection between Arafat and his followers?

Arafat is related to the Mufti of Jerusalem who was a Nazi conspirator and wished to implement the Final Solution in Palestine during World War ii.

Why ignore it?
1. It's ancient history.
2. The Nazis would have oppressed Arabs too as in inferior race.
3. It unfairly demonizes modern Palestinians.


It's not ancient history to the Palestinians nor is it to the Jews but the Jews want to try to move past it in the creation of their own state which is what they wanted all along so they could govern themselves and be free of persecution. The Palestinians want the Final Solution in the Middle East. It's what they want. They follow the sentiments of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who was a disciple of Adolf Eichmann.

I suggest you go visit the Palestinians in Gaza before calling them modern. I'm not sure if you are American or British or neither but...not sure if it would be a good idea for an American to visit Gaza. An American can visit Israel without fears of getting kidnapped and held hostage or worse.


The observable actions of the israeli state, despite their rhetoric, do not support the hypothesis that israelis are interested in anything short of their own final solution.



ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,265

14 Sep 2015, 6:43 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
The observable actions of the israeli state, despite their rhetoric, do not support the hypothesis that israelis are interested in anything short of their own final solution.


I have no idea why you are so against the Jews but try to imagine what a genocide is like - your identity under constant attack in the place you dwell. I can't even begin to understand what it was like for the European Jew during the time of the Nazis. What you are seeing in the Middle East is just remnants of that terrible time in history where entire families were obliterated and not just a few families but thousands of them. Millions of people.
It was actually worse than what happened to Native Americans because their numbers were greatly reduced due to the plague the white man brought to them. Sure, the whites were antagonistic and hostile, but their microbes were much more efficiently antagonistic and hostile. It wasn't like the whites were that organized against them in the beginning but they got sick with nasty illnesses the Natives had no immunity to due to the Europeans being in relative close proximity.
There was no such unanticipated biological warfare in usage during World War ii. The Nazis did everything on their own, by organizing death squads and eventually, death camps all so they could wipe out entire ethnicities. First in line were Jews but they had others chosen for extermination, eventually.

So when Jews are threatened now, they react in ways you would expect a people that underwent persecution for hundreds of years leading to an eventual attempt at genocide would. All they want is a tiny homeland, their own nation, in a location where Jews lived thousands of years ago. It's not much when you consider the grievous sins Europeans and even Islamic Turks have committed.



blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,026

14 Sep 2015, 7:02 pm

I'm anti-zionist. There's a difference.

For 6 years i had a neighbor who was a jewish man of eastern-european extraction. Israeli citizen having been born in Haifa. He was here on a green card and was working on citizenship.

Every time things flared up over there, he would be on the phone in the middle of the night trying to reason with his friends and family over there, trying to convince them that it couldn't possibly be worth risking your life just to live there.



blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,026

14 Sep 2015, 7:05 pm

And again, most estimates indicate that at least five palestinians are killed for every israeli the palestinians have killed.

I don't think either side, deep down in their hearts, the people in power anyway, are at all interested in anything but murder.

A pox on both their houses.



ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,265

14 Sep 2015, 7:45 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
I'm anti-zionist. There's a difference.

For 6 years i had a neighbor who was a jewish man of eastern-european extraction. Israeli citizen having been born in Haifa. He was here on a green card and was working on citizenship.

Every time things flared up over there, he would be on the phone in the middle of the night trying to reason with his friends and family over there, trying to convince them that it couldn't possibly be worth risking your life just to live there.



Just because you don't like Zionists doesn't mean they have no right to exist. Think of who you don't like over here. Would you say the same for them just because you don't see eye to eye? The Zionists have a right to think what they do just as you have the right to think what you want but both of you have a right to exist and a place to live.



AspE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,114

14 Sep 2015, 8:06 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
AspE wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
When discussing Israel, people who side with the Palestinians in Gaza ignore the fact the Nazi ties and their desire to destroy the Jews, the same desire the Nazis had and implemented in The Final Solution.

Why ignore the Nazi connection between Arafat and his followers?

Arafat is related to the Mufti of Jerusalem who was a Nazi conspirator and wished to implement the Final Solution in Palestine during World War ii.

Why ignore it?
1. It's ancient history.
2. The Nazis would have oppressed Arabs too as in inferior race.
3. It unfairly demonizes modern Palestinians.


It's not ancient history to the Palestinians nor is it to the Jews but the Jews want to try to move past it in the creation of their own state which is what they wanted all along so they could govern themselves and be free of persecution. The Palestinians want the Final Solution in the Middle East. It's what they want. They follow the sentiments of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who was a disciple of Adolf Eichmann.

I suggest you go visit the Palestinians in Gaza before calling them modern. I'm not sure if you are American or British or neither but...not sure if it would be a good idea for an American to visit Gaza. An American can visit Israel without fears of getting kidnapped and held hostage or worse.

I'm an American Jew with half my family living in Israel, many were born there, and I spent 3 years of my childhood there. I spoke Hebrew before I spoke English. Your bias is clear, so it's pointless for me to school you in history. I have a relative who was a Jewish terrorist. He was in the Irgun, a pre-Israeli militia. Arabs of his day were not safe from kidnapping and murder by Jews. So spare me the holier than thou crap.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

The Mufti hasn't been relevant since 1948. And guess who else had agreements with the Nazis? Zionists, that's who.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement



Last edited by AspE on 14 Sep 2015, 8:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,026

14 Sep 2015, 8:16 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I'm anti-zionist. There's a difference.

For 6 years i had a neighbor who was a jewish man of eastern-european extraction. Israeli citizen having been born in Haifa. He was here on a green card and was working on citizenship.

Every time things flared up over there, he would be on the phone in the middle of the night trying to reason with his friends and family over there, trying to convince them that it couldn't possibly be worth risking your life just to live there.



Just because you don't like Zionists doesn't mean they have no right to exist. Think of who you don't like over here. Would you say the same for them just because you don't see eye to eye? The Zionists have a right to think what they do just as you have the right to think what you want but both of you have a right to exist and a place to live.


When did i say that they don't have a right to exist?

I don't think they honestly want to live in peace with palestinians.

The actions of the israeli government and military virtually guarantee that the region will be at war for the foreseeable future.

There are evangelical christian zionists, and I'm against those guys too. If anything they are worse, because they don't even stick their own necks out.



blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,026

14 Sep 2015, 8:38 pm

Also there is an important point to be made about land taken in war.

The victor certainly has the option of occupying, annexing, and settling that land.

But doing so comes with the not-insignificant risk that maybe the former owners will stop at nothing to punish you for it.

So it is generally unwise to do so.



ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,265

14 Sep 2015, 9:02 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
I'm anti-zionist. There's a difference.

For 6 years i had a neighbor who was a jewish man of eastern-european extraction. Israeli citizen having been born in Haifa. He was here on a green card and was working on citizenship.

Every time things flared up over there, he would be on the phone in the middle of the night trying to reason with his friends and family over there, trying to convince them that it couldn't possibly be worth risking your life just to live there.



Just because you don't like Zionists doesn't mean they have no right to exist. Think of who you don't like over here. Would you say the same for them just because you don't see eye to eye? The Zionists have a right to think what they do just as you have the right to think what you want but both of you have a right to exist and a place to live.


When did i say that they don't have a right to exist?

I don't think they honestly want to live in peace with palestinians.

The actions of the israeli government and military virtually guarantee that the region will be at war for the foreseeable future.

There are evangelical christian zionists, and I'm against those guys too. If anything they are worse, because they don't even stick their own necks out.


No one has tried to harm the Xtian Zionists like they have the Jews. Keep in mind, the Jews went through the holocaust in Europe before it happened, thanks to this Grand Mufti and others like him and for no good reason, the Jews were not allowed to migrate to Palestine. All they wanted to do was live and move to the area. The Nazis gained power in Germany, Eichmann visited Palestine and this Grand Mufti started getting all dreamy eyed about the Final Solution. Then the Holocaust happened and the Jews were allowed to finally migrate to Palestine where this partition plan to create a Jewish and Arab state existed which the Arabs rejected. Then they went to war and it's been troubled ever since. To the Jews it looks like Nazis in Palestine acting on behalf of the ones in Germany. Research The Grand Mufti. He had a lot of influence and was quite cozy with the Nazis. He agreed with their ideas about Jews. He still has followers in Hamas who agree with him and the Nazis, both. Jews deserve to be wiped out, they believe, and Israel should not exist. They are blatantly racist against European Jews and have the same feelings about them as the Nazis so the Jews strike back because they have been through so much in Europe. Now they want their own state and they will defend it.



blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,026

14 Sep 2015, 9:30 pm

I know. The evangelist zionists don't even live in israel. They just want jews to live there, because that has to happen before the rest of the seals of armageddon can be opened.

It's really just a death cult thing. Or a rapture cult if you insist, but i don't think they think the jews will be coming along with them to heaven.



ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,265

14 Sep 2015, 10:19 pm

The only thing that stops Middle Eastern terrorists from killing us all is lack of sophisticated weaponry. They do enough damage without it. That alone is enough to tell you how they think. They are not above randomly killing people who have nothing to do with their situation. Most of it's collateral damage. Makes no difference to them. They have suicide bombed Israelis for years, even longer than they have been a threat to the US and way before 9/11. They have also hijacked planes. How many times have the Israelis or Jews bombed people over here or kidnapped them and had them beheaded? Why would you be on the side of people who would take your head if given half the chance over ones who would treat you like a human being? You are clearly misguided by propaganda.

Before Iraq invaded Kuwait, we were messing with that country and Saddam actually believed our Ambassador April Glaspie implied if Iraq sent their Republican Guard over the border into Kuwait, the US would do nothing, which is why he sent them in. Notice the word "Republican" in the name? Most of it went down when the Bushes were in office and the senior President Bush had all those CIA connections. Iraq and Iran both were on C.I.A.'s S.L and still are.



blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,026

14 Sep 2015, 10:30 pm

Your supposition is what shows us how they think?

You're reaching.



ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,265

14 Sep 2015, 10:35 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
Your supposition is what shows us how they think?

You're reaching.


Recent history backs me up.



blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,026

14 Sep 2015, 10:37 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
Your supposition is what shows us how they think?

You're reaching.


Recent history backs me up.



Please cite a source.



ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,265

14 Sep 2015, 10:45 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
Your supposition is what shows us how they think?

You're reaching.


Recent history backs me up.



Please cite a source.



Are you serious? The long list of suicide bombings backed by Hamas is no secret. I shouldn't have to site sources it's common knowledge to anyone who has watched the evening news over the past 20 years and it's why Gaza has that wall around it.



ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,265

14 Sep 2015, 10:47 pm

However...just in case you don't believe me.

Google
Hamas suicide bombings

this comes up first:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_P ... de_attacks