Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

12 Sep 2015, 11:29 am

I can't afford the habit, I dislike having to get ask clerks to get cigarettes from behind the glass or counters at stores. I'd probably smoke cigarettes a lot more if I had access to it but nobody really smoked too many cigarettes in my family by the time I can remember that I know of.

also chill out pete! why are you so mad?

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 11:39 am

banned, removed again....

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 11:48 am

SMOKERS ARE THE COOLEST TOUGHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!! !! SMOKERZ RULE!! !! !

Mr. friggin pack of smokes rolled up in the sleeve of his ill fitting white t-shirt while popping wheelies on his sh!tty motorcycle please enlighten me... why do non-smokers suck? Is it because they are clearly able to make better decisions than you, or that they have better will-power?

People in this world have different opinions than you. While it can be frustrating when you feel like these opinions are being forced on you, it doesn't make them morons. I would guess that all the years of oxygen not getting to your brain properly has likely sapped your IQ and you are probably the one who is a moron.

Just go smoke a carton of Reds and leave everyone alone tough guy...

"Sensitive" topics should not be banned because some people can't have a mature conversation that involves disagreement. There are FAR more sensitive topics that get discussed here all the time. Politics. Religion. Sexual orientation. Gender issues. Grow up man.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 11:49 am

Booyakasha wrote:
banned, removed again....

Apologies for engaging this fool. But I cant help myself when someone is so clearly unjust to others for no reason.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

12 Sep 2015, 11:53 am

I don't know what posts got deleted but I don't understand the sensitivity, like I don't even disagree that smokers are mistreated but I don't feel like anything said in this thread should set them off like that.