Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

EthosNKA
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Sep 2015, 5:36 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Ethos, despite what my birth certificate says. I'm a 22 year old FtM but agender (my pronouns are e/es/eself) I'm INTJ MBTI, and self diagnosed Aspie.
When I was 6 and started primary school I was referred for an IQ test and came out as gifted. I've always been a weirdo, lived in my own inner world and had anxiety and derealisation symptoms, what I called "The Bubble". Even though I been pretending for 21 years to fit in, which didn't work very well nor made me happy at all.

I had been living in London and working as Host for almost a year when I started having serious issues with my temper, so I decided to move to Spain by my father so I could be cared.
Here I've been able to think who I am, taking seriously what I suspected in my early teens; came out as transgender and are aiming for AS formal diagnosis. I also enrolled Arts College to study Fashion Design, as I'm mad about Concept art.

I grew up without my father and living with him has its pluses and minuses. He does't completely understand yet I often feel I'm 16 again. I'm not very organised and he yells at me for "not reacting and getting things done", as AS were an excuse to not take into account until I get diagnosed, and that I'm FtM because I've been hurt.
That's my main overload trigger nowadays, but he supports me and pushes me to be productive. I hope I can get myself pocket money soon as he requests.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2015, 2:17 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2015, 4:02 pm

Hey Ethos welcome. :sunny: