Feck! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Girls! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
All of the above. 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3

Whirr
Raven
Raven

16 Sep 2015, 6:21 pm

I've seen every episode so many times. When I can't sleep I just try to name all the priests or think about my favorite episodes.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2015, 6:25 pm

I was rather hoping that Father Ted (now Bishop Ted) would have officiated at the wedding of Dr. Martin Ellingham and Louisa Glasson, but that was not meant to be ... :(

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Falloy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Sep 2015, 3:42 pm

My gf and I both love Father Ted. we've both seen all the episodes more times than is entirely sensible and we quote from it all the time.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 4:09 pm

Yup, I've watched it too many times, "Down with this sort of thing" "Careful now" Lol.

Rabbers
Toucan
Toucan

17 Sep 2015, 4:15 pm

I love Father Ted! The one were Father Stone comes to stay is my favourite.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 6:56 pm

One of my favourite programmes, so I bought the box set.
Is it true the Catholic church had him bumped off as he was revealing too much about the reality of life as a Catholic priest?
Mrs Browns boys however, I cannot even watch.

Whirr
Raven
Raven

22 Sep 2015, 6:51 pm

I read that Dermot Morgan basically dropped dead at a party right after they finished shooting the show. Some say it's because he offended the church. :lol:

I started going to church more often a year ago and on wednesday we drink coffee together. It's mostly old ladies, me and our priest and so many things in that show are spot on. I don't live on a small island in Ireland, I live in Holland, and I recognise so many things from the show.

The way women are treated, everybody has parted hair, old ladies that insist you have another cup of coffee (go on it's good for you, go on it'll be left over). It's really amazing.