How important is sex to you?

Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Sep 2015, 12:50 am

Peacesells wrote:
Crazyfool wrote:
Hmm it's hard to say I feel like I go through waves where I feel I need to get laid so bad then other days where I'd rather not see a single person throughout the day, so obviously sex wouldn't be real appealing at time like that. I think about sex all the time, like it's almost annoying at times. I also dream about having sex just about every single night...so I would have to say it's fairly important to me.

I have a friend who has recently been extremely lucky with the ladies, I don't know what or how he does it but that guy gets laid so much and he doesn't even look that great, I mean he isn't fugley but he isn't no Brad Pitt either. Every time I talk to him I have to listen to him go on and on about how amazing the savage like sex him and his new girlfriend have. I'm trying to get him to talk her into having a threesome with us, so I can see what all the fuss is about, let's hope she's willing to try something new by the time I come to visit them....lol

I don't know your friend but if he isn't into such stuff there's a good chance that he'd be pissed at you for asking such a thing. Also if he asks her maybe she would get pissed at him.

Naw man, we're like brothers. I already suggested it to him and he's cool with it, so we're just gonna have to see where things lead once I spend the week up there next week. This wouldn't be the first time that we've had threesomes with another women. We're both really comfortable with out sexuality and are both open to that kind of thing, infact I think it's a big turn on when everyone is getting their satisfaction in a group....the whole idea that "sex is a sacred experience to be shared exclusively between two people" is pretty old school fundamentalist thinking

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 12:56 am

i am an introvert. i prefer my people one at a time, whether sex is involved or not. one person is enough for me. that, where sex is concerned, also cuts down on the risk of STD's. i am an atheist, so there's nothing fundamentalist about it.

Astro77
Raven
Raven

19 Sep 2015, 1:43 am

When I'm in a relationship, sex is the easiest way for me to feel loved and to feel a deeper connection. So, it's fairly important to me.

EthosNKA
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Sep 2015, 1:47 am

I'm not bothered abut it

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 1:59 am

when one is young and full of testosterone in full cry, sex is at the very least just as important as food, for it too is a kind of nutritive sustenance.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 2:25 am

Crazyfool wrote:
the whole idea that "sex is a sacred experience to be shared exclusively between two people" is pretty old school fundamentalist thinking

I don't think it's fair to call some people old school fundamentalists just because they are not comfortable with group sex. 8O I myself don't like it, but I didn't call you stuff.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 2:42 am

between libertines and fundies seems a vast gulf, at least in America.

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 3:45 am

cathylynn wrote:
i was engaged to a guy. the sex was great, but otherwise, he was extremely selfish. i broke up with him. so, sex is nice, but not most important by a long shot.

I think people need chemistry, both sexually, and personality wise. You can't really have one without the other...at least not for very long.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 4:11 am

sex is a glue, not sticky like Elmer's but more gentle like a post-it note, and in that capacity serves as a big post-it note of a reminder of love for a compatible couple who have other means of magnetism assisting their bond, but for those just animally attracted it cannot last for long before the gusts of monotony cause it to break loose and fly away.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 8:25 am

I don't like sex with more than one person. I had the opportunity once in the 1980s. I walked away from it.

Yep...sex should be harmonious and smooth like Elmer's. Sex should not make you intensely stuck, like what happens with Superglue.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 12:35 pm

Sex is totally unimportant. You can have it to breed, but other than that, there is no reason for it. I attach to partners by obsessing about them, not by having sex with them.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

19 Sep 2015, 12:51 pm

I would say I desire a real relationship more than I do just sex, if only sex was all I cared about and wanted then I could just pay for it which would be way way easier than punishing and hating myself for all my shortcomings and failures when it comes to socializing.

Inle
Raven
Raven

19 Sep 2015, 1:09 pm

I love sex.......but I love food.......

I've never been good at making decisions.

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 3:45 pm

If you're talking about real sex than it's only important in the sense that I'm trying to get there, since I haven't had sex yet (I'm 17). if you're talking about fantasy, eh, it's important to relieve tension.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 3:58 pm

Its not as important as the emotional/non physical connections but I still rate it highly.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Sep 2015, 5:36 pm

Saying there's more life than sex is a bit like saying there's more to a house than just its foundations, at least as far as men are concerned. With women it's not like that, I know.