American Opposition to the European migrant crisis from ISIS

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 3:50 pm

Coalition Forces in Iraq

"Of other threads besides this one of course are of what is happening in the world at the moment, and that is the spread of Islamic terror across European countries and continents of all westernized territories. "

"What I want to refer to, is how it all started and Brits are free to liberate themselves on this topic too.
Some disagreement in other posts have come up following the persecution of injured starving refugees and still, a mandate has been up started on this site by WP White American citizens of state, who’s only refuge from their home address, is to exploit the national freedom of speech movement amongst other surviving citizens to date.

I want to set the tone straight with a look at how this war escalated and was tried many times by the UN Council to restore a tainted Iraq and borderline territories within the means of power allocated.
A soldier and civilians role and status are primarily different to what members of any international state of congress or European commission border lining agency has to say.

I have got very secure links to confirmed internet sources that you can locate yourselves and thus should prevent the confusion that Europe nations aren’t placing all their resources into this.
Since the war in Iraq in 2003, the issues are still pretty sore and the result is manslaughter. Blair was ultimately weak minded and under pressure from Bush but, drew up council and sided in support of the impending terrorism that later ensued.

In saving the people, understanding the real negotiators of war, peace and liberation are key to future debates and calls to the disarm Iraqi weapons, Jew oppression of Muslims, etc, and anyone who’s not satisfied with the terms put in place should look upon congress or the European Complaints committee to find out which roles should be allocated and to whom, in a time of great need and discomfort amongst our worldly citizens.

As if two world wars and a gulf war and many riots weren’t enough, including wars in Bosnia, Lebanon, Hungary, Poland and Ukraine, what we are now facing is beyond a shadow of a doubt, the worst migrant crisis since our Elders experience of the Holocaust.

I don’t wish to dishonour our civil servants or war veterans in the midst of more ever enclosing death and the perils of war, but it seems we the people, should reach a penultimate conclusion that will change this course of History in the months and years to follow."

Feel free to quote any factual passage in the following texts.

Note. Any bad language and racism will not be tolerated and be ultimately ruled out as an impending result.

"In October 2009, the United States, France and Russia proposed a U.N.-drafted deal with Iran regarding its nuclear program, in an effort to find a compromise between Iran's stated need for a nuclear reactor and the concerns of those who are worried that Iran harbours a secret intent of developing a nuclear weapon. After some delay in responding, on October 29, Ahmadinejad seemed to change his tone towards the deal. "We welcome fuel exchange, nuclear co-operation, building of power plants and reactors and we are ready to co-operate," he said in a live broadcast on state television. However, he added that Iran would not retreat "one iota" on its right to a sovereign nuclear program."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_A ... troversies

[...]" The United States government has an obligation to protect the American people. It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way. And we will do so within the law, and we will do so in honouring our commitment not to torture people. And we expect the countries where we send somebody to, not to torture, as well. But you bet, when we find somebody who might do harm to the American people, we will detain them and ask others from their country of origin to detain them. It makes sense.
The American people expect us to do that."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_im ... _Countries

Bush has taken a significant amount of criticism for his decision to invade Iraq in March 2003 and his handling of the situation afterwards. As Bush organized the effort, and ordered the invasion himself, he has borne the brunt of the criticism for the undeclared war.A Newsweek poll taken in June 2007 showed a record 73% of respondents disapproving of Bush's handling of the war in Iraq.

Around the 2003 Invasion of Iraq and subsequent occupation of Iraq, polling data indicated that opposition to military action against Iraq was widespread in Europe.

An anti-war Tank Stencil

'Anti-Bush' and anti-war sentiments were reflected in many western European countries, generally with the populace less sympathetic to the U.S. stance even when the government in a given country (e.g. the United Kingdom, or Italy) aligned themselves with the U.S. position. Opinion polls showed the population was against the war, with opposition as high as 90% in Spain and Italy, and also widespread in Eastern Europe.
Some suggested that the reason for the EU's negative view of the war are Europe's economic interests in the region. However, the electorates of France and Germany were strongly opposed to the war and it would have been difficult for their governments to fail to reflect these views.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositio ... _countries

Two prominent Labour politicians resigned from their positions in opposition to the war.
Leader of the House of Commons Robin Cook resigned from the Cabinet two days before the start of the invasion on 17 March. In a statement giving his reasons for resigning he said:

"Our interests are best protected not by unilateral action but by multilateral agreement and a world order governed by rules. Yet tonight the international partnerships most important to us are weakened: the European Union is divided; the Security Council is in stalemate. Those are heavy casualties of a war in which a shot has yet to be fired."The reality is that Britain is being asked to embark on a war without agreement in any of the international bodies of which we are a leading partner - not NATO, not the European Union and, now, not the Security Council."

Deputy FCO Legal Adviser Elizabeth Wilmshurst resigned on 20 March 2003, three days after Lord Goldsmith's final advice[69] to the British government reversed her legal opinion (in Lord Goldsmith's first secret memo 10 days earlierthat the invasion was illegal without a second United Nations Security Council Resolution to SCR 678.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_disarmament_crisis
With the French and Soviet assistance given to Iraqi nuclear program, its primary facility was secretly destroyed by Israel in 1981.
After the Gulf War in 1990, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction, but the Iraqi cooperation later diminished in 1998.

Finally, this disarmament crises reached to its climax in 2002-2003, when U.S. President George W. Bush demanded a complete end to what he alleged was Iraqi production of weapons of mass destruction, and reasoned with Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to comply with UN Resolutions requiring UN weapons inspectors unfettered access to areas those inspectors thought might have weapons production facilities.

In 20 March 2003, an multinational alliance containing the armed forces of the United States and United Kingdom launched an invasion of Iraq in 2003. After the war ending in 2011, a number of failed Iraqi peace initiatives were revealed.

September 2002 to outline the complaints of the United States government against the Iraqi government
Several close allies of the U.S. (e.g. Germany, Belgium and France) opposed a military intervention because they asserted it would increase rather than decrease the risk of terrorist attacks. Although the British government and some governments of other members of the EU and NATO supported the US position, opinion polls show that in general their populations were against an attack, especially an attack without clear UN Security Council support. Millions of people in the major cities of Europe, and hundreds of thousands in major cities of North America, participated in peace marches on 15 February 2003.

Statements by President Bush

On the 7th October 2002 President Bush stated:

[i]"Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. It has given shelter and support to terrorism, and practices terror against its own people. The entire world has witnessed Iraq's eleven-year history of defiance, deception and bad faith."

On 17 March 2003 Bush stated in an address to the nation:

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised. This regime has already used weapons of mass destruction against Iraq's neighbors and against Iraq's people."
Two days later on March 19, 2003, as the invasion of Iraq began, Bush stated in an address to the nation:
"My fellow citizens, at this hour, American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger.

From the left: French President Jacques Chirac, U.S. President George W. Bush, UK Prime Minister Tony Blair and Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. Chirac was against the invasion, the other three leaders were in favour.

Coalition forces codenamed "Operation Iraqi Freedom"—and much of the ensuing Iraq War, led by the United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia and Poland,
responsible for conducting and handling military operations.

United States: 150,000 invasion 165,000 peak-(withdrawn 12/11) United Kingdom: 46,000 invasion (withdrawn 5/11) :o

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 6:47 pm

The title of this thread is semantically impaired, and makes no sense.

So I for one, can't figure out what you're talking about.

You don't "oppose" a "crises".

But you can "respond" to a crises, or "resolve" a crises, or oppose someone else's "response" (or solution) to a crises.

Are you talking about America having a "response" to "the European migrant crises"?

Or are you talking about America somehow standing in the way of how Europeans want to resolve the crises (ie opposing European policies)?

Or what?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 8:21 pm

@OP:tl/dr

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2015, 1:41 am

tl;dr

but since i spent the afternoon and evening in the company of a a full blooded redneck wingnut, I'll share:

my redneck friend tells me that o'bummer has agreed to bring all these muslim refugees in and will fasttrack them for citizenship because they will vote democrat.

Also that they have agreed not to blow stuff up until o'bummer is out of office.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2015, 2:16 am

I do not quite get it, should we have killed more, or less?

Iraq was a British American Oil Company action for the Saudi's.

ISIS is supported by the Gulf States and Saudi's. They are also bombing them.

As for ISIS going to Europe, I wanted to go to that Theme Park.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2015, 4:37 am

I am deeply offended by American right wingers and supremacists who are only interested in exploiting sham views on their own territories, which since it started, doesn’t include British compassion.

This is a thread chartering chronological data from the disarmament and breaking up the flag of Iraq to the war which later ensued there.
I don’t have to uncover my views on further cover ups and lies. An initial pact was broken and Bush carried out the illegal orders to bomb Iraq because of terrorism attacks on the U.S.
There was no sit and wait system approach for who carried out the attacks first before Bin Laden and his followers were revealed. See (Public image of Bush) link.

Now an overall catastrophic power rating has been cut to millions of displaced refugees, its disgusting.
Mustard Gas attacks? Which were supposed to be thwarted off by the Geneva CONVENTION? After WW1? I studied literacy more closely a year ago. In any case, further drone strikes by the U.S has ensued and although the attacks have only killed about 12 ISIS militants, the rest are ordinary innocents.
29 drone strikes carried out and for what? I hate to think what would happen if the wrong Republican came in. We’d be back to where it all started from. Britain would be back to where it started from.
From the powers that rest before us, you can’t start a hype and win a war without broken consequences.

If you’re voting republican next year you’re voting for war and all the evil that goes along with it.
There’s a refugee crisis going on that will continue whilst ‘Uncle Sam’ is droning out Isis.
THERE IS NO DEEP FREEZE. An action can only be pursued for the right honest reasons.

Refugees are spending important quality time with their families and without blame or hindsight, I’m going to do the same.

glebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2015, 11:34 am

We Americans are quite familiar with English 'compassion'. You people burned down my home town in June, 1813; you oppressed our ancestors; and most of the problems in the Third World stem from the artificial political boundaries imposed by you and the French. Get off your high horse!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2015, 11:41 am

Wow.

A grudge that's lasted 102 years.

Were you even born then?

glebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2015, 11:59 am

Fnord wrote:
Wow.

A grudge that's lasted 102 years.

Were you even born then?

No, but it shows the 'niceness' of the English. They haven't changed, they've only repackaged themselves.
And that wasn't the point of my statement. The point is, any criticism coming from the people who can have a fair amount of the blame for causing these things laid at their doorsteps is unwarranted. Particularly when it comes in a long, rambling package.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2015, 6:28 am

No one who burned down your 'home' is still alive today. No one who lived in that 'home' is still alive today.

You are holding a grudge against dead people and/or against their descendents for something that never occurred to you.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2015, 1:34 pm

Fnord wrote:

You are holding a grudge against dead people and/or against their descendents for something that never occurred to you.

New Orleans Cemetery

If you don’t wish to conform to a modern society, don’t use your tidy constraints to supposedly lift the lid on a sanction that doesn’t even exist. People here are fairly adept at manipulating other peoples ‘genuine’ data, to monopolise their own and I don’t see the point to be honest. Do you want to enrage a storm in a teacup because so and so has made a few minor unforgivable faults when you’re telling us all about it? Is sexism still rife in America these days? No? then prove it.

I think you’re suffering from whiplash and the ever growing concerns that you have a Sovereign nation made up of lies and pure evil. For the record, Britain are putting money forwards into the Syrian camps. 100 million is currently being spread around to every innocent there. Unfortunately, the old ethos of ‘Free for All’ has deflated its attempts of providing a sound template for all manners of class.
There is a lot of trouble being stirred up in and around politics, and the overall focus now, is how the country can coerce and shape underdeveloped countries to be fairer and better off.

Maybe the U.S need to follow suit more and stop listening to a sh***y campaign organiser who’s ancestral home was formally from Deutschland. I heard it costs about 30 million to out up a long stretch of high wire fencing all around the Mexican border and the Lebanon and Japan have got it too.
Why we don’t is because we’re cut off from the mainland and need more than barbed wire cutters to form a Great Escape down here. Mainly from George Osborne’s tax higher interest rates and spending cuts.

Stop giving the mainland a bad name and focus on providing more Syrian aid, we’re not the only contributors around here. You’re home is not your own you know. Count yourself lucky you don’t live in New Orleans or NYC when the flooding crisis ensues.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2015, 5:34 pm

Wat