Gamer Guy Looking for a Gamer Girl

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

CivilSam
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Sep 2015, 1:37 am

Hello, it's been about 10 years since I've had to date, and boy have things changed. So, someone on this site recommended that I post on here, where I can meet people similar to myself. So here goes it.

I'm 32 and diagnosed as a high functioning ASD individual. I'm currently retired from federal service due to the fact that the government doesn't really know what to do with someone who has ASD. I enjoy video games and anime a great deal. Seeing how I've never dated a girl who really enjoys video games or anime, and I want the next person I date to enjoy those activities with me. Also, I consider myself fairly good looking person so I'm looking for someone who I could establish an attraction with. I'm not saying you have to be some hot person, average is good enough for me. Anyways my profile can be viewed at http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Jaiven15 so feel free to check it out. Oh I'm also looking to start out as friends first and see how it goes from there.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2015, 10:58 am

Well, I'd be happy to be your friend. Friends are important to have.
Yeah, no government ever seems to know what to do with special people. However, when I go to the special needs room at my school, I feel like I am among my 'own kind', so to speak. We're all misfits in that room.
I like Final Fantasy [and basically a lot of role-playing fantasy games]. As for anime/manga, I like Claymore, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, XXXholic, Tokyo Babylon, Gate 7, Chobits, [most Clamp manga, actually] Muhyo and Roji, Digimon [especially Season 1, 3, and 4], and occasionally Inuyasha.
You like Doctor Who too?! That's great! Who's your favourite character?
I've never read The Left-Hand of Darkness but I have read the Earthsea cycle. I like Jane Eye too. Have you seen any of the adaptations of it?
I'm an introvert as well and don't socialize much apart from this forum.
Tifa

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

CivilSam
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Sep 2015, 9:03 pm

bumping if allowed!

enz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2015, 1:10 am

There's a website called meetup.com where people create "meetups" for whatever there interested in for a social get the together. Join the meetups for topics your interested in in your city

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2015, 4:25 am

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2015, 5:22 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

He wanted her to play with his joystick.