Page 3813 of 3831 [ 57457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3810, 3811, 3812, 3813, 3814, 3815, 3816 ... 3831  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,796
Location: USA

18 May 2019, 8:39 pm

Walking through the boggy woods in that perfect time of year before the mosquitoes start swarming.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,796
Location: USA

18 May 2019, 9:29 pm

Ouch just got stung by a nettle. So painful.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,782
Location: New England

18 May 2019, 10:20 pm

If only I had known about this career path.

Image


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,796
Location: USA

18 May 2019, 10:36 pm

Looks like they're building a new ferry terminal. Also looks like the abandoned military site has been bulldozed.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,782
Location: New England

18 May 2019, 11:35 pm

The hookers are out in force tonight.

(I mean, that's what I hear. From the police radio. I don't actually know it directly.)


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,915
Location: northeast US

18 May 2019, 11:50 pm

Darmok wrote:
The hookers are out in force tonight.

(I mean, that's what I hear. From the police radio. I don't actually know it directly.)


i used to deliver the (very) early newspaper. i always said "hi" to the hookers as they wrapped up their evenings. i guess it's actually sex workers.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,796
Location: USA

19 May 2019, 12:20 am

I wonder if there's any downtown where I live. There's a nice lady that wears a leather mini skirt who's always hanging out on Main st and asks me if I wanna party when I walk by. Maybe I'll ask her about it.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,782
Location: New England

19 May 2019, 12:52 am

EzraS wrote:
There's a nice lady that wears a leather mini skirt who's always hanging out on Main st and asks me if I wanna party when I walk by.

That's funny, because that sounds like the nice lady on Main St. in my neighborhood. I wonder if they're related.


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,430

19 May 2019, 8:19 am

Darmok wrote:
If only I had known about this career path.

Image


Why is he so skinny?! Maybe he just is an expert on how to eat them and doesn't partake himself but occasionally.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,782
Location: New England

20 May 2019, 6:31 pm

Well, let's turn on the police radio to see if those loud noises I just heard were fireworks or gunshots...


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,782
Location: New England

20 May 2019, 7:58 pm

Darmok wrote:
Well, let's turn on the police radio to see if those loud noises I just heard were fireworks or gunshots...

Yes indeed, four of them.


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


cberg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,649
Location: Boulder CO

20 May 2019, 11:51 pm

Darmok wrote:
When everything else has failed...

Image


Funny how I can actually find these things. :colors:


_________________
"Standing on a well-chilled cinder, we see the fading of the suns, and try to recall the vanished brilliance of the origin of the worlds."
-Georges Lemaitre
"I fly through hyperspace, in my green computer interface"
-Gem Tos :mrgreen:


Zack1994
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Joined: 13 Jan 2019
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 377

21 May 2019, 1:15 am

I feel like an outcast because of my Christianity and at the same time holding some mental conditions. I don't want my family to think the reason why I'm a Christian is because of my psychosis or because my father's side forced me to do it. I'm a Christian because of my own personal reasons which I can't think of. I wish I could relate to other autistics about this. In some way I feel like women don't want to be around me because of my religious belief. Already this generation is moving away from Christianity because it all it appears to be about is hate and war. No, Christianity isn't about that. I don't know. I wish people would see me as an ordinary Christian trying to get through life like anyone else. I kind of wish I could be just as accepted as the pagans on this website.



cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,915
Location: northeast US

21 May 2019, 1:39 am

Zack1994 wrote:
I feel like an outcast because of my Christianity and at the same time holding some mental conditions. I don't want my family to think the reason why I'm a Christian is because of my psychosis or because my father's side forced me to do it. I'm a Christian because of my own personal reasons which I can't think of. I wish I could relate to other autistics about this. In some way I feel like women don't want to be around me because of my religious belief. Already this generation is moving away from Christianity because it all it appears to be about is hate and war. No, Christianity isn't about that. I don't know. I wish people would see me as an ordinary Christian trying to get through life like anyone else. I kind of wish I could be just as accepted as the pagans on this website.


this atheist is all for Christian love that extends to all creatures.



blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,430

21 May 2019, 8:15 am

Zack1994 wrote:
I feel like an outcast because of my Christianity and at the same time holding some mental conditions. I don't want my family to think the reason why I'm a Christian is because of my psychosis or because my father's side forced me to do it. I'm a Christian because of my own personal reasons which I can't think of. I wish I could relate to other autistics about this. In some way I feel like women don't want to be around me because of my religious belief. Already this generation is moving away from Christianity because it all it appears to be about is hate and war. No, Christianity isn't about that. I don't know. I wish people would see me as an ordinary Christian trying to get through life like anyone else. I kind of wish I could be just as accepted as the pagans on this website.


I appreciate you writing about this as it's true people do make fun of or assume things of Christians automatically.

I'm not one but I appreciate Christian lectures and music and usually have my radio station tuned into one of two Christian radio stations or classical music. All three are usually soothing.

I also regularly watch YouTube videos with Bible based ideas. I also think any decent person would see the person before the assumptions they have about the person's religious and political choices.

So be strong and don't worry
:heart: