Page 3839 of 3867 [ 57993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3836, 3837, 3838, 3839, 3840, 3841, 3842 ... 3867  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,949
Location: Seventh Heaven

14 Jul 2019, 1:00 pm

Hello, everyone.


_________________
Quote:
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII


UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Nov 2014
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,586
Location: Earth

14 Jul 2019, 1:42 pm

^How're you, Miss Kuraudo?


_________________
"I make my own fate!" -Corrin


cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,021
Location: northeast US

14 Jul 2019, 1:54 pm

hi, kura?



Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,949
Location: Seventh Heaven

14 Jul 2019, 1:54 pm

I'm alright. It's hard to type with a cat on my lap. :lol:

Hiya, Cathylynn.


_________________
Quote:
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII


cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,021
Location: northeast US

14 Jul 2019, 3:11 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I'm alright. It's hard to type with a cat on my lap. :lol:

Hiya, Cathylynn.

at least, she's not on your keyboard. my cat likes to take screenshots, type nonsense, and open up commands i can't grok.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,376
Location: New England

14 Jul 2019, 8:55 pm

Image


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Oct 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,096
Location: England

15 Jul 2019, 7:59 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Hello, everyone.

Hi Kura


_________________
Autism campaign


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,034
Location: USA

16 Jul 2019, 8:35 am

I just watched a midair battle between a bunch of seagulls and a bald eagle.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,376
Location: New England

16 Jul 2019, 9:00 am

EzraS wrote:
I just watched a midair battle between a bunch of seagulls and a bald eagle.

Cool. I'm guessing the eagle had a fish and the gulls wanted it.


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


SaveFerris
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,875
Location: UK

16 Jul 2019, 9:03 am

Darmok wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I just watched a midair battle between a bunch of seagulls and a bald eagle.

Cool. I'm guessing the eagle had a fish and the gulls wanted it.


Or maybe the gulls nicked the eagles wig

Image


_________________
R Tape loading error, 0:1

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard


Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,376
Location: New England

16 Jul 2019, 9:20 am

If any of you are listening to the local police radio and heard the call for an ambulance to assist a person with a staple lodged in his nose, I just want to go on record saying that was not me.


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,034
Location: USA

16 Jul 2019, 12:42 pm

Darmok wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I just watched a midair battle between a bunch of seagulls and a bald eagle.

Cool. I'm guessing the eagle had a fish and the gulls wanted it.


Yep.



CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2018
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,614
Location: anywhere but here

16 Jul 2019, 3:13 pm

I thought I found a place where I fit in but nope. Idk why I bother :roll:



SaveFerris
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,875
Location: UK

16 Jul 2019, 4:22 pm

^ You fit here Cloud


_________________
R Tape loading error, 0:1

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,734
Location: Wales, UK.

16 Jul 2019, 4:26 pm

CloudClimber wrote:
I thought I found a place where I fit in but nope. Idk why I bother :roll:


*Shuffles over a bit to make room for Cloud Climber to fit in*.


_________________
I do not know if I have asperges/autism or not. Waiting an assessment.