Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 32,152
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

01 Oct 2015, 10:01 pm

Chakravartin wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Chakravartin wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Hahaha... "you morons generalize the police" he says making a sweeping generalization. Throwing in ad hominem as well.

You complained in another thread that it's boring here because you keep arguing with people in high school. I find that funny because you are using the most juvenile and asinine debate tactics I've seen in a while.



Woah, you can use college words, yet, you think a group that is using provocative, violent direct action to lobby for more rights than whites isn't racism. I guess the educational system doesn't teach you enough.


Its not even an organized group....and where do you get all your vast knowledge if its so superior to everyone elses here?


Common sense, when the economy is in good shape none of this happens to the extreme degree it is now, when it declines, everyone needs a scapegoat to blame, in this case, Black Lives Matter's scapegoat are white people. It's a hate group, and the only thing it wants to do is cause BS to put white people in submission. Kind of like what the Nazi's did to their scapegoats. You know, the undesirables.


You have yet to provide proof...and again its not an organized group, stop relying solely on the right wing media. That is hardly 'common sense'.


_________________
Fascism is a disease.


Chakravartin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 28 Sep 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 60
Location: United States

01 Oct 2015, 10:13 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Chakravartin wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Chakravartin wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Hahaha... "you morons generalize the police" he says making a sweeping generalization. Throwing in ad hominem as well.

You complained in another thread that it's boring here because you keep arguing with people in high school. I find that funny because you are using the most juvenile and asinine debate tactics I've seen in a while.



Woah, you can use college words, yet, you think a group that is using provocative, violent direct action to lobby for more rights than whites isn't racism. I guess the educational system doesn't teach you enough.


Its not even an organized group....and where do you get all your vast knowledge if its so superior to everyone elses here?


Common sense, when the economy is in good shape none of this happens to the extreme degree it is now, when it declines, everyone needs a scapegoat to blame, in this case, Black Lives Matter's scapegoat are white people. It's a hate group, and the only thing it wants to do is cause BS to put white people in submission. Kind of like what the Nazi's did to their scapegoats. You know, the undesirables.


You have yet to provide proof...and again its not an organized group, stop relying solely on the right wing media. That is hardly 'common sense'.


Hey, maybe if you were actually more concerned with the economy rather than social justice, you'd realize that's the proof.

If you didn't have a great history class, I'll tell you why the economy is the root of everything else to happen...

Nazi Germany, why did it happen? The Allied powers use the Treaty of Versailles to tax the Germans heavily and thus inundated them in insurmountable debt and economic depression. They were all desperate, guess who were the major parties at the time? The Communists and the Nazi Party, the Communists were stronger than the Nazi's at first because Hitler and Hindenburg divided the national movement, the people elected Hitler as a desperate move, and Hitler begun to take over. He systematically started blaming his opposition, who he blamed for making Germany lose the war and causing the major depression. They black listed these individuals and made them political minorities before killing them.

Since America has never had to go through something of the magnitude that, for example, had happened to Germany, they have no real example of how to fix their economy. Much less, 86 years after the start of the Great Depression.


_________________
Party Leader of Partido Sin Etiquetas.

Radical Centrist, Minarchist, Socialist, Transhumanist.


Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Sep 2014
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 707

01 Oct 2015, 10:25 pm

Chakravartin wrote:
How about you go a day without police in this country, I dare you. You morons generalize police in the worst ways possible when they aren't the ones who broke the law.


I don't care about the law, when black people get shot for "looking suspicious." Black people get shot for petty crimes, like stealing a loaf of bread. White people invent drugs like LSD and cocaine, then shoot black people for possessing them. If that's not against the law, then the law is wrong. f**k your law.



AspE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,114

01 Oct 2015, 11:40 pm

Chakravartin wrote:
Black Lives Matter is racist.

They threatened to cause an incident on 9/11, one of their more vocal leaders brought up a youtube video that was him saying it was open season on killing cops, they are uncivilized because they stole both Bernie and O'Malley's platforms to spout anti-white rhetoric.

It's just like what happened in the 60's. A legitimate civil rights movement is lumped in with violent revolutionaries, which are used by the racist media to attempt to discredit the whole movement. Note who is reporting this, the right wing Daily Caller. And make no mistake, the right wing is racist. How many people making threats does it take for idiots to buy into this garbage? Just a handful, apparently.



AspE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,114

01 Oct 2015, 11:48 pm

Would you like to guess how many Tea Party members said or drew racist and violent things? There are entire websites devoted to collections of such videos and images, taken at their rallys. Now, the people they supported are members of Congress.



cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,245
Location: northeast US

01 Oct 2015, 11:51 pm

Chakravartin wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
You missed the point entirely. I agree it's not the best way to convey their message but what twitter handle ever is? The point is black people are being disproportionately shot, killed, harassed, and incarcerated by law enforcement. The black lives matters tag was created to protest that. Using inefficient messaging does not make them racist. Besides this hashtag started before Bernie Sanders got in the race, they're not co-opting anything they just agree.
Also The Blaze is not a reputable news source.



They're blaming whites for their problems, it is still racism.

also how about you find out what ethnic group causes the most crime in the US? Statistics aren't racist.

blacks, who don't smoke marijuana at a higher rate than whites, are in prison for it at a much higher rate. does that do anything to your "statistics"?



AspE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,114

02 Oct 2015, 12:05 am

I didn't even see that, it's a breathtakingly racist statement that ignores the complexity of centuries of slavery followed by Jim Crow and housing, employment, and banking discrimination in the North and South well into the early 1970's. To say nothing of anti-miscegenation laws.



Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,700
Location: Beautiful(?) West Manchester Township PA

02 Oct 2015, 12:53 am

Lukeda420 wrote:
You know there are white people who support black lives matter. I'm one of them. And they're not blaming white people, they're blaming racists and the people who give them a pass. Be offended by the racists not the people complaining about them.


To tell you the truth, I've gotten a hell of a lot more respect from the 'hood than I do from my brothers and most of dad's side of the family. I'm white, and frankly, when it comes to race, I'm color-blind. I go by one simple rule: in order get respect, you need to earn it. I'll respect you, as long as you respect me.



Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,700
Location: Beautiful(?) West Manchester Township PA

02 Oct 2015, 1:01 am

Since the Nazi name calling is close to taking place, It time to invoke Godwin's law. Can a moderator please lock this thread?



Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,898

02 Oct 2015, 2:10 am

Chakravartin wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Chakravartin wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Hahaha... "you morons generalize the police" he says making a sweeping generalization. Throwing in ad hominem as well.

You complained in another thread that it's boring here because you keep arguing with people in high school. I find that funny because you are using the most juvenile and asinine debate tactics I've seen in a while.



Woah, you can use college words, yet, you think a group that is using provocative, violent direct action to lobby for more rights than whites isn't racism. I guess the educational system doesn't teach you enough.


Its not even an organized group....and where do you get all your vast knowledge if its so superior to everyone elses here?


Common sense, when the economy is in good shape none of this happens to the extreme degree it is now, when it declines, everyone needs a scapegoat to blame, in this case, Black Lives Matter's scapegoat are white people. It's a hate group, and the only thing it wants to do is cause BS to put white people in submission. Kind of like what the Nazi's did to their scapegoats. You know, the undesirables.


Calling people morons and hypocrits is against the rules, Chakravartin.

Please tone it down, or this thread will be locked.



Chakravartin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 28 Sep 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 60
Location: United States

02 Oct 2015, 11:49 am

AspE wrote:
I didn't even see that, it's a breathtakingly racist statement that ignores the complexity of centuries of slavery followed by Jim Crow and housing, employment, and banking discrimination in the North and South well into the early 1970's. To say nothing of anti-miscegenation laws.



The past is the past, there not a single damn need to bring it up, they've got their rights as everybody else does, they just fail in utilizing their resources not like every other minority that successfully has, they expect to be given everything just because their ancestors used to be slaves. It's time to get back to reality and move on.


_________________
Party Leader of Partido Sin Etiquetas.

Radical Centrist, Minarchist, Socialist, Transhumanist.


Chakravartin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 28 Sep 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 60
Location: United States

02 Oct 2015, 11:51 am

AspE wrote:
Would you like to guess how many Tea Party members said or drew racist and violent things? There are entire websites devoted to collections of such videos and images, taken at their rallys. Now, the people they supported are members of Congress.



How about you source your information and I might look into it and give my take, unless you're lying, just because the Tea Party is rightist.


_________________
Party Leader of Partido Sin Etiquetas.

Radical Centrist, Minarchist, Socialist, Transhumanist.


Chakravartin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 28 Sep 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 60
Location: United States

02 Oct 2015, 11:54 am

Barchan wrote:
Chakravartin wrote:
How about you go a day without police in this country, I dare you. You morons generalize police in the worst ways possible when they aren't the ones who broke the law.


I don't care about the law, when black people get shot for "looking suspicious." Black people get shot for petty crimes, like stealing a loaf of bread. White people invent drugs like LSD and cocaine, then shoot black people for possessing them. If that's not against the law, then the law is wrong. f**k your law.


This is unbelievably racist, why? You're blaming white people for black people obtaining drugs from the black market, which is racially diverse in terms of dealers so there really isn't a concentration of dealers from a certain nationality unless you're a racist progressive that likes to spout anti-majority rhetoric as you are now.


_________________
Party Leader of Partido Sin Etiquetas.

Radical Centrist, Minarchist, Socialist, Transhumanist.


em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2011
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,786

02 Oct 2015, 1:00 pm

You are racist.



Chakravartin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 28 Sep 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 60
Location: United States

02 Oct 2015, 1:06 pm

em_tsuj wrote:
You are racist.


>Hey, I disagree with someone about a hate group being racist, let me just look ignorant and call him racist myself.<


_________________
Party Leader of Partido Sin Etiquetas.

Radical Centrist, Minarchist, Socialist, Transhumanist.


AspE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,114

02 Oct 2015, 1:45 pm

Chakravartin wrote:
AspE wrote:
I didn't even see that, it's a breathtakingly racist statement that ignores the complexity of centuries of slavery followed by Jim Crow and housing, employment, and banking discrimination in the North and South well into the early 1970's. To say nothing of anti-miscegenation laws.



The past is the past, there not a single damn need to bring it up, they've got their rights as everybody else does, they just fail in utilizing their resources not like every other minority that successfully has, they expect to be given everything just because their ancestors used to be slaves. It's time to get back to reality and move on.

They got their rights, and white America got their money, so I'm sure that's just fine with a privileged ignorant middle class white kid like you. Go browse on Stormfront and Fox News and spare us your fake outrage.



cron