Is life worth living when you're too ugly for girls?

Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 9:55 am

It's more important to be clean and neat than to be "good-looking."

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 10:00 am

moirakelly wrote:
You might one day find a proper girlfriend who may well dump you for having been the pathetic exploitative lowlife who paid for sex. That goes triple if you pay to lose your virginity to a hooker.

I keep reading things like this in this subforum and sometimes I try to be silent, but it's really making my blood boil. We don't have to be their doormats and if she is such a judgy prude she might not be worth being with. I don't go to whores but I'd rather do it than be with someone like that.

moirakelly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Oct 2015, 12:05 pm

Peacesells wrote:
moirakelly wrote:
You might one day find a proper girlfriend who may well dump you for having been the pathetic exploitative lowlife who paid for sex. That goes triple if you pay to lose your virginity to a hooker.

I keep reading things like this in this subforum and sometimes I try to be silent, but it's really making my blood boil. We don't have to be their doormats and if she is such a judgy prude she might not be worth being with. I don't go to whores but I'd rather do it than be with someone like that.

That's hilarious. The guys on this forum are having sex with hookers because no girl will have sex with them for free. Being with a girl "like that"'s clearly not a viable option.

A judgy prude would be dumping someone because you're not their first significant other or because they've had sex with more people than you. That's irrational -- "how dare you have slept with guys a decade before you even met me!", "Seven?!?"). See: Chasing Amy -- but it's also a free country. And if you're, like, 25+ taking that attitude tends to eliminate pretty much anybody who started dating in high school, ie the 85% of folks lost their virginity by age 18 or so, as per CDC stats. (I've been dumped for this exact reason + good riddance to tat dude!).

Dumping a guy who paid for sex doesn't necessarily make them a judgy prude -- it makes them a person who'd prefer not to be with someone who regards sex (and, by extension, women) as a commodity available for purchase. .

Nuthatchnut
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Oct 2015, 12:51 pm

No one is too ugly for girls.

There is no such collective as 'girls'. Don't dismiss half the world's population based on your experiences with a small number of females.

Last edited by Nuthatchnut on 05 Oct 2015, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 12:52 pm

moirakelly wrote:
Don't pay for sex - it's basically conceding that you think you're such a vile and repulsive guy that no one will ever voluntarily have sex with you.

What if you know you're such a vile and repulsive guy noöne will ever voluntarily have sex with you? No point in "not conceding" it.

I have no intention of ever hiring a prostitute, but this is by no means the reason.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 1:06 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
Of course life is still worth living. The most frustrating part is being unable to have children, thus proving your genes aren't good enough to preserve, unless you didn't plan to have them anyway.

Having children is vastly overrated.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 1:45 pm

It's actually pretty cool. I wish I had kids!

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 2:06 pm

moirakelly wrote:
That's hilarious. The guys on this forum are having sex with hookers because no girl will have sex with them for free. Being with a girl "like that"'s clearly not a viable option.

First off don't use that tone with me, I'm not your little brother. Basically here you're saying that these guys never in their life will have the chance for a relationship.
Quote:
A judgy prude would be dumping someone because you're not their first significant other or because they've had sex with more people than you. That's irrational -- "how dare you have slept with guys a decade before you even met me!", "Seven?!?"). See: Chasing Amy -- but it's also a free country. And if you're, like, 25+ taking that attitude tends to eliminate pretty much anybody who started dating in high school, ie the 85% of folks lost their virginity by age 18 or so, as per CDC stats. (I've been dumped for this exact reason + good riddance to tat dude!).

A person like this would be a judgy prude. It doesn't mean that a person who dumps a guy cause he paid for sex in the past is not a judgy prude.
Quote:
Dumping a guy who paid for sex doesn't necessarily make them a judgy prude -- it makes them a person who'd prefer not to be with someone who regards sex (and, by extension, women) as a commodity available for purchase. .

That "by exstention" is so false. Women are not the same thing as sex (nor is love). He gives money to a girl and then they have CONSENSUAL sex. He doesn't buy a woman. She does it of her own free will and is not a slave, what you say is so twisted. If I wanted to sleep with a prostitute, I wouldn't really care about these prudes being judgy on me, especially if it happened where prostitution is legal.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 2:16 pm

In my one-of-a-kind experiment viewtopic.php?t=286702 it shows that some women are also willing to pay for a hooker/stripper....provided that he promoted himself right ;) :lol:.

Were they about to buy me? 8O

moirakelly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Oct 2015, 3:46 pm

Peacesells wrote:
moirakelly wrote:

First off don't use that tone with me, I'm not your little brother. Basically here you're saying that these guys never in their life will have the chance for a relationship.
Quote:

A person like this would be a judgy prude. It doesn't mean that a person who dumps a guy cause he paid for sex in the past is not a judgy prude.
Quote:

That "by exstention" is so false. Women are not the same thing as sex (nor is love). He gives money to a girl and then they have CONSENSUAL sex. He doesn't buy a woman. She does it of her own free will and is not a slave, what you say is so twisted. If I wanted to sleep with a prostitute, I wouldn't really care about these prudes being judgy on me, especially if it happened where prostitution is legal.

I didn't say any man on this forum was destined never to have a proper relationship - I don't know them + my crystal ball is in the shop :D .

The men who elect to hire hookers or advocate for guys on this board to hire hookers THEMSELVES are saying no girl would sleep with them for free, so hiring a hooker is how they get sex. Because for THEM to get laid requires paying $$$.

Go Google some stats on women in the sex trade in the US - there's a whole lot of non-voluntary + no other options going on.

You're entitled to think I'm a judgy prude for being repulsed by any man who has ever paid for sex + to refuse to date me on that basis.

Ain't freedom grand?

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 4:16 pm

moirakelly wrote:
I didn't say any man on this forum was destined never to have a proper relationship - I don't know them + my crystal ball is in the shop :D .

The men who elect to hire hookers or advocate for guys on this board to hire hookers THEMSELVES are saying no girl would sleep with them for free, so hiring a hooker is how they get sex. Because for THEM to get laid requires paying $$$.

I never told them to look for hookers, I'm just defending them against people who look down on them. Also the fact that they can't get a gf today doesn't mean that they won't be able after some time.
Quote:
Go Google some stats on women in the sex trade in the US - there's a whole lot of non-voluntary + no other options going on.

Infact I am talking about women who do it because they want, they exist. Especially where it is legal. I think if a guy does it, he should make sure she is doing it because she wants to.
Quote:
You're entitled to think I'm a judgy prude for being repulsed by any man who has ever paid for sex + to refuse to date me on that basis.

Ain't freedom grand?

Of course I'm entitled to that. And the fact that you said offensive things to these guys only makes it worse.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 1:57 am

This thread seems to have degenerated too much into bickering.