Do people sit next to you on public transport?

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

How often do people sit next to you?
People avoid sitting next to me 43%  43%  [ 15 ]
I'm about average 40%  40%  [ 14 ]
They sit next to me often 17%  17%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 35

NotaHero
Toucan
Toucan

07 Oct 2015, 9:51 am

C2V wrote:
Quote:
I also don't like sitting in a courtesy seat, because of the awkwardness of whether or not offering my seat to someone as you're supposed to would be insulting to that person or not.

Glad someone else thinks this.

Obviously that only comes an issue when it gets really crowded. Normally I find that I am the last person people sit next to, which I am never 100 sure why. I wonder if it is a combo of seat choice, being a tall man and often with an emotionless look on my face. I'm not the sort of person people avoid, but fortunately for me when it comes to public transport I'm one of the people that will be last to be chosen.

(Although I do get a little concern when some people that you think everyone would avoid get picked before me!)

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 2:24 pm

Hardly does anyone sit next to me on the city busy in sincere & honest terms. I'm not someone whom acts discourteous, rather I guess it's the fact, I appear to be non-sociable or something along those lines.