Post something that annoyed you today.

Page 5 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2016, 7:07 pm

My mom complaining over how rainy it was earlier today, especially after when she, my sister, and I all returned from the grocery store.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2016, 11:21 am

Yesterday I turned on the radio and listened to one station until a commercial break started. So I turned it to another station, but that station was also playing ads. So I turned it to a couple other stations in the meantime, but every time I turned it back to the second station, that station was still playing ads. *sigh*

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2016, 1:19 pm

I freaked out about something stupid. Usually I'm rational about it and today I couldn't even rationalize. No idea why really. So I beat myself up for freaking out, for not being able to control, because I don't know why. And for not cutting myself some slack over nothing. I'm annoyed because I think I'm not enough because of all that which I know isn't true in reality.

So I went out and bought a box of pads.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2016, 7:55 pm

sounds of coworker on gambling site on his personal computer. Ding ding ding ding ding...

Chelsie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Mar 2016, 8:03 am

I was really annoyed with my husband today because his desk at our home office is full of clutter.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 2:27 pm

When I was taking my groceries out of my mother's jeep I was feeling tired and irritated, and I plunked the ten kilogram bag of kitty litter I bought down on the doorstep, and then my mother tells me I could bust it open doing that. Well, duh! :roll:

I had wished my dad had driven me home because he helps me carry my bags into the apartment, but not my mom, she just sits and watches and I have to drag that big heavy, bag all the way upstairs myself.

Actually, it did get a hole in the bag, but it's on top so it's fine as long as I store it upright.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 3:00 pm

I woke up and I only have about one or two grams of weed...

8O Why :?:

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 Mar 2016, 3:06 pm

I ordered my groceries on-line and forgot items so I'll have to phone the store tomorrow morning and tell them what an idiot I am.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 10:46 am

I read that BK is coming out with a new version of the Angry Whopper where the bun is bright red and there is I think hot sauce baked right into it.

I don't get this "Angry Whopper" thing. There's too much anger and rage in the world as it is, why not the "Happy Whopper" or "Calm and tranquil" Whopper? Also why is every restaurant coming out with a food every other week that's so spicy hot you don't have any stomach lining left after eating it?

Also in October they brought out a Halloween Whopper with a black bun, and some people freaked out because it made their poo turn green. I'll bet the red dye in this Whopper will make people think they have blood in their stool. :eew:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 11:15 am

The new spammer. I'm going to keep reporting him.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 12:31 pm

XCom 2 game save got corrupted =p

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2016, 3:03 am

Sister's dog woke me up at 3:00 AM and I seriously could have murdered it but I walked it instead.

Also being anyway but my own home has annoyed me for several days.

I wish the dog killed me actually.

Of course its not all bad, I totally just pissed out in the open in middle of the woods with the dog because convenience. I mean seriously there is NOTHING out here, my parents moved to the middle of nowhere. You can't pee outside at 3:00 AM in the middle of a metropolitan city that is for sure.

LOL I am strange :lol:

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2016, 3:08 am

LOL that last post is weird without context, I'll have to take some pictures with my quadcopter of just how rural I am.

There is nothing for miles, if I fly about 4 minutes at full speed so I don't know maybe a mile away is a little two lane road. That is it for miles so maybe about as far as you can fly a quad without losing signal there is a small sign of civilization :roll:

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Jun 2016, 5:07 pm

I'm still dizzy from concussion and i'm confused. Today is Coffee Klatch Day, the only thing I refuse to miss, because it's being with people whether I like them or not. What's annoying me is that I forgot my coins to contribute. I was using my walker and I had worked hard to get there - I wasn't going back for coins. But I have noticed that the coin urn is very metallic and noisy. When I drop coins and make it go 'clackity-clackity-pow' the Hostess pours my coffee and urges me to choose my seat and she will ya-da-ya-da. But no coins, no help.

I got a good one, though. We were having trouble cutting our bagels and somebody said to the Hostess, "You'll have to get a bagel cutter." I could see she was annoyed so I said, "Yes, and make sure he's tall and handsome."

Tiankay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Location: 3rd Street on the right, just after the event horizon...

10 Jun 2016, 5:41 pm

This one still annoys me. In order to not live on the street i rented a small room above a pub, and they dont seem to know the laws of this country. Its friggin 00:30 and my floor is literally shaking since around 21:00. I get it, its a pub, people want music. And its friday, most people go out friday night. Ok. Fine. German law says sound needs to be at "room level" after 22:00 even for pubs. Ok, in reality it gets a little louder. I still get it. But how am i supposed to sleep if i can feel every single bass still after midnight? I really want to call the cops, but i dont because they would kick me out by tomorrow if i did. Im pretty close to just smash something right now...

Peace
TK

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2016, 12:02 am

Reading a couple of posts which I made last night after finishing a bottle of wine. Quite sloppily expressed, and fairly pointless - I really should resist the temptation to indulge in this sort of thing......