Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2015, 12:03 pm

I mean about my Aspergers to future employees.

Normally in the past I have been fortunate in the sense that I have just been given jobs and have not had to go through the horror of an interview process.

It is horrendous as well. Just recently I have had to go through all this and it has caused me so much stress and anxiety and I just cannot do interviews so what ever it says on my cv might as well just go to s**t because my perfomance in an interview does not reflect who I am and what I can do.

So I have reached the decision that I am first and foremost going to be honest with the interviewer about my AS and ADHD. This way they might make their questioning less f****n ambiguous and so give me at least a chance of giving a decent f*****g answer.

I have been at my wits end all this week because of this problem and I can honestly say that I have never felt so f****n autistic in all my life before now.

I have even been at the point of giving it all up and I'm not even joking.

It's not that I'm asking for favours I'm just asking for a chance to be able to answer less ambiguous questions.

I mean, I've got nothing to lose from telling them in the first place because if I don't let them know then the interview will be impossible for me anyway.

Thanks for reading guys and thanks for being here.

Love you all.

bb