Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 12:27 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-o ... tial-race/

glebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 12:43 pm

Interesting. I really thought he would run.
I think this will be a disaster for the Democrats. Clinton is tainted and Sanders can only draw the extreme left-wingers.
Biden strikes me as the only potential candidate who could appeal to the party as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 5:03 pm

^^
Much agreed. Biden could be the only one who could unify Democrats as a whole, but if Sanders still manages to get onto the 2016 ticket, I'll still vote for him.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Oct 2015, 6:38 pm

Chances of Donald Trump becoming president went way up

Clinton is a DOA candidate, people like Trump the more the see him whereas the opposite is true for Hillary. Sanders I think everybody understands would have a lot of trouble in a general election, not someone that I think is electable.

There has to be another legitimate Democratic candidate to get in this race or they're basically ceding it to Republicans, unfortunately the Democratic bench is empty. Only person that could maybe cause some excitement would be Elizabeth Warren and I think she'll wait her turn. Jerry Brown? He's old as hell but hates the Clinton's I guess, Al Gore? John Kerry? I wonder what Bill Bradley and Gary Hart are up too. The whole thing is rigged, the debate was rigged, Sanders seems like fake opposition if he can't find a problem with Hillary. Hillary loves Sanders since she knows Sanders will never get the nomination over her, the Democratic primary isn't all the democratic and your votes mean a lot less than the "super delegates" that some of you remember from 2008. Hillary can lose Iowa and New Hampshire and she will still be the nominee. This Harvard professor Lawrence Lessig is trying to run for president but the Democrats won't even acknowledge has candidacy, they're using the polls to rig these debates now. That's why Gallup got out of the election business, it's all about manipulation.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 8:48 pm

Chances of a Trump landslide went up! Clinton will find no mercy from Trump and will get hacked apart by him!

Alien_Papa
Veteran
Veteran

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2015, 12:08 am

actually, polls have clinton beating trump, and sanders beating trump by a bigger margin. sanders is not "out there." he is for joe average and joe average is figuring that out.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2015, 1:09 am

^ The only one for Joe Average is Joe Average and the Joe Averages that don't already know that need to learn it.

luan78zao
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Oct 2015, 1:20 am

Dang. The likelihood of unintentional comedy just dropped by at least 50%.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission – which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." – Ayn Rand

glebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2015, 10:03 am

cathylynn wrote:
actually, polls have clinton beating trump, and sanders beating trump by a bigger margin. sanders is not "out there." he is for joe average and joe average is figuring that out.

Who's polls? Where were they taken? All the legitimate pollsters don't give Clinton a snowball's chance, and show Sanders only appealing to his demographic base and not beyond it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2015, 7:22 pm

DAMN!! ! :x

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2015, 7:57 pm

Most polls actually have Trump beating Clinton by a wide margin.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2015, 7:59 pm

I have the nasty feeling that The Rump will pick ben the hypocrite as either a running mate or a cabinet member. :x :eew:

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2015, 9:20 pm

It looked like that for a month after the second debate when they shook hands but now Trumps attack cannons are aimed at Ben.
Speaking of the term "The Rump", there was a funny pro-Trump ad saying "Save your rump. vote for Trump".

Last edited by AntDog on 25 Oct 2015, 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2015, 9:21 pm

AntDog wrote:
It looked like that for a month after the second debate when they shook hands but now Trumps attack cannons are aimed at Ben.

I think that is just kabuki, IOW maneuvering is going on. like he will choose ben as VP.