Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Derolis
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Nov 2015, 4:48 pm

Aww, that's awesome. I hope you have a wonderful time. :wink: Friends are the best, it's what makes me so positive about Asperger's. I can come at things literally and honestly and not really be embarrassed about it around good friends, and it can usually really make them feel better. I love to cheer friends up, because I don't like seeing them sad.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 4:49 pm

I love cheering people up, especially on this forum when people need it! :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 Nov 2015, 9:04 pm

I'm sort of on the asexual spectrum. I have a sex drive but I don't really get sexual attraction & I never had much of a desire for sex. I've been living with my girlfriend for 3 years now & I like sex OK but I wouldn't say I love it & we don't do it very often cuz of various things going on with her & that's OK with me.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 12:06 am

I consider myself to be asexual although I haven't always been. I have always teetered toward it and am psychologically uncomfortable with sex. I don't like kissing or cuddling but massage is okay. I intensely dislike the feel of someone's lips on my cheeks. I never hug people. In fact, massage is the only thing I really like but not enough to seek it out. I get muscle fatigue pretty quickly, even if it's just my hands massaging someone's shoulders and I want to quit lol. Before, it was like going through the motions and now that I am completely asexual, I am more emotionally and mentally stable than I ever was before. It just feels like a natural state for me to be in. Nothing personal against anyone because they tend to take offense with no physical contact but I just don't like it. I don't even like to shake hands with people.

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 10:22 pm

InsomniaGrl wrote:
People thought i was asexual as i didn't have interest in either gender long after other girls did. In some ways I'm ambivalent to the sex act. I wonder if me being bi-sexual has any link to an affiliation with asexuality. Anyone else think like this at all?

I think perhaps we experience and label feelings of attraction differently. Friendship and sexual feelings are the same to me--hence my bisexuality. I am thinking of relabeling those feelings as "affection".