Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2015, 6:10 am

How long do you estimate it takes you to fall asleep? I usually go to bed around 10, but when I check my watch again, it's usually around 11, so I'm guessing it takes me about an hour. But sometimes it's longer.
What about you?

dragonwhiskers
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Oct 2015, 12:01 pm

It varies constantly, which is annoying.

Last night I fell asleep before I knew I was even sleepy. Other times, I will lay in bed in the dark for three hours before I fall asleep.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 10:09 pm

Without drugs? I will lay in bed for 7 hours or more, and never fall asleep. With drugs? and if I am calm and relaxed enough, and my body temperature is just right, then I guess 15 to 20 minutes. If it starts to get to 30 or 45 minutes thats when I just take another pile of sedating drugs so I can get some rest.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 10:26 pm

When I'm forced to go to bed because I have to get up early the next morning I don't easily fall asleep before like 11:30pm.
And then it's still difficult because I feel bad about the fact that I have to sleep simply because I'll have to get up early to go to places I don't wanna go and spend my day there.

When I can be awake for as long as I want, don't have to get up early or go anywhere and fall into bed exhausted, it's quick. Like 10 minutes even though the bad isn't comfortable.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2015, 2:34 am

I either fall asleep within 10 minutes, three hours, or not until like 7 am. I haven't gone to bed before 2 am for a long ass time.

SippingSpiderVenom
Raven
Raven

01 Nov 2015, 2:47 pm

I take one to two melatonin's almost every day. A girl I liked hugged me out of the blue on tuesday last week and I was down to less than three hours of sleep for the rest of the week, pills, zzquil, or whatever be damned. I wanted the hug, but I didn't really think about the fact that I'm not very good at relationships and would be stuck in rumination/depression/freezing when it came to homework and house work.

"If I knew that it was fated for me to be sick, I would even wish for it; for the foot also, if it had intelligence, would volunteer to get muddy." - Chrysippus