Why are Scandinavian features becoming a minority?

Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 10:24 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

A) Boo is making a joke.

B) the joke goes as follows: the few 100 thousand Syrian refugees will be allowed into Germany, and then will settle in Germany and will...absorb the entire 80 million German population. Intermarry and cause all subsequent generations of Germans to look like Omar Sherriff.

c) So there will be no "refugees" and no host population. They will merge.

D) but the tail will wag the dog: the small population of Syrian refugees will somehow assimilate the big German population.

E) To actually believe that D would happen is of course is totally stupid. And that's the joke.

Got it?

Only c) with a lowercase letter..There must be a reason.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 4:31 am

Drawyer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

A) Boo is making a joke.

B) the joke goes as follows: the few 100 thousand Syrian refugees will be allowed into Germany, and then will settle in Germany and will...absorb the entire 80 million German population. Intermarry and cause all subsequent generations of Germans to look like Omar Sherriff.

D) but the tail will wag the dog: the small population of Syrian refugees will somehow assimilate the big German population.

E) To actually believe that D would happen is of course is totally stupid. And that's the joke.

Got it?

This hasn't happened where I live, whilst there are a few cases of intermarriage, they are by far the exception, generally, and regardless of ethnicity, birds of a feather flock together and refugees and migrants form communities that steadily grow and displace the host population.
Just in my lifetime, I have seen two areas I attended school have the youth change from being 100% white to 98% migrant.
Of all the people I still know from my schooldays, only two have had children.
Whilst the following article is more about the fact Islam could become the dominant religion in the UK in 10 years, it does raise some relevant points about segregation and white flight. https://www.rt.com/news/christianity-decline-uk-islam-rise-405/
And the Germanic people are not simply moving and living somewhere else, they are decreasing in numbers with a falling birthrate https://www.rt.com/usa/us-white-births-census-613/
I think exposing Scandinavian genes to dominant refugee genes isn't the biggest reason for the decline of Scandinavian features, though it would eventually happen, with the numbers involved and the low rate of inter-breeding, it would take many generations indeed.
Scandinavian features are going the same way as the Scandinavian people themselves, and at an alarmingly quick rate.

Have a look at this article:-http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/23/baby-crisis-europe-brink-depopulation-disaster
where Spain reports two people dying for every baby born, and as for Germany:- "Germany has the lowest birthrate in the world:", " By 2060 the government expects the population to plunge from 81 million to 67 million, a decrease that is being accelerated by depressed areas in both eastern and western parts of the country that are haemorrhaging large numbers. The UN predicts that, by 2030, the percentage of Germans in the workplace will drop 7% to just 54%. No other industrial land is as starkly affected – and this is despite a strong influx of young migrant labourers.

In order to offset this shortage, Germany needs to welcome an average of 533,000 immigrants every year, which perhaps gives context to the estimate that 800,000 refugees are due to come to Germany this year."

Something has occurred in Europe where working families cannot afford to have children, but migrants and refugees are paid by the state per child they have, so the more they have, the more money they get.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 4:54 am

Nambo wrote:
Drawyer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

A) Boo is making a joke.

Got it?

This hasn't happened where I live, whilst there are a few cases of intermarriage, they are by far the exception, generally, and regardless of ethnicity, birds of a feather flock together and refugees and migrants form communities that steadily grow and displace the host population.
Just in my lifetime, I have seen two areas I attended school have the youth change from being 100% white to 98% migrant.
Whilst the following article is more about the fact Islam could become the dominant religion in the UK in 10 years, it does raise some relevant points about segregation and white flight. https://www.rt.com/news/christianity-decline-uk-islam-rise-405/
And the Germanic people are not simply moving and living somewhere else, they are decreasing in numbers with a falling birthrate https://www.rt.com/usa/us-white-births-census-613/
I think exposing Scandinavian genes to dominant refugee genes isn't the biggest reason for the decline of Scandinavian features, though it would eventually happen, with the numbers involved and the low rate of inter-breeding, it would take many generations indeed.
Scandinavian features are going the same way as the Scandinavian people themselves, and at an alarmingly quick rate.

Have a look at this article:-http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/23/baby-crisis-europe-brink-depopulation-disaster
where Spain reports two people dying for every baby born, and as for Germany:- "Germany has the lowest birthrate in the world:", " By 2060 the government expects the population to plunge from 81 million to 67 million, a decrease that is being accelerated by depressed areas in both eastern and western parts of the country that are haemorrhaging large numbers. The UN predicts that, by 2030, the percentage of Germans in the workplace will drop 7% to just 54%. No other industrial land is as starkly affected – and this is despite a strong influx of young migrant labourers.

In order to offset this shortage, Germany needs to welcome an average of 533,000 immigrants every year, which perhaps gives context to the estimate that 800,000 refugees are due to come to Germany this year."

Something has occurred in Europe where working families cannot afford to have children, but migrants and refugees are paid by the state per child they have, so the more they have, the more money they get.

White Europeans need to make more babies.

DO IT FOR EUROPE!! ! DO IT FOR YOUR MOMS!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 7:40 am

Drawyer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

A) Boo is making a joke.

Got it?

:roll:
Typo.

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 1:22 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Nambo wrote:
Drawyer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

A) Boo is making a joke.

Got it?

White Europeans need to make more babies.

DO IT FOR EUROPE!! ! DO IT FOR YOUR MOMS!

"THINK OF ENGLAND!"

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 4:40 pm

Alright, i wish people didn't have to walk on eggshells afraid of being called racists.

I blame Hitler and the nazis for this oversensitivity.

The only reason why people consider me 'racist' is because I would yearn for a partner with blonde hair/blue eyes. I guesa im going to HAVE to settle for darker features.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 4:49 pm

^ Brunettes can be hot, it's not the end of the world.

And no, you are not racist for simply liking blondish features, it's just a preference; but considering darkness (or whiteness...etc) as a deal breaker is yes...it's a form of racism.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 4:56 pm

No, not actually a deal-breaker. Just sad to see how one set of features seem to be vanishing. That doesn't mean I see dark features as a deal-breaker.

Ugh, I always have a hard time making the case.

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2015, 6:42 pm

To be honest, Scandinavian and Dutch women are very sexually liberated, educated, open and sophisticated. I have certainly had better luck with Northern European women than any other ethnicity in the world. They aren't as hung up on cultural, religious or societal norms and give you more of a chance if you aren't the norm. I might be speaking from a biased perspective but I think it is definitely worth a try.

You could apply for EU residency in a Northern European country if you wish to find a Scandinavian girl.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 8:10 pm

It's not always practical to move so far away. I'm not closed to the idea though, but it's unrealistic right now.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 8:34 pm

People are entitled to date who they wish without others calling them racist. It's not as if there's a whole race of people wandering around without mates because no one likes them.

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Nov 2015, 4:21 am

K_Kelly wrote:
It's not always practical to move so far away. I'm not closed to the idea though, but it's unrealistic right now.

Hmm, well I suppose it is rather difficult if you are in the US and not in Western Europe.

AR1500
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Nov 2015, 10:29 am

K_Kelly wrote:
Gee, I wish I didn't have to travel all the way to Scandinavia just to find a physically desirable partner. I don't want to seem that desperate. But I absolutely love Scandinavian features. Unfortunately I believe these features are becoming obsolete sooner than later. Who knows, even in Scandinavia they might already start disappearing.

I feel like a totally bad person because I believe that people want white features to disappear on off the planet. :(

Only if you have Hispanic or Asian features, it's OK.

I'm going to assume that when you speak of Scandinavian features you're talking about Teutonic features like people have in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland rather than the Uralic/Eurasian features found among the people of Finland & Lapland. I'd like to see some evidence that red hair was absent from the British Isles before the the Viking Invasion.

But it just so happens that the original inhabitants of the Scandinavian peninsula were Mongoloids who spoke Euralic languages and the Lapps and Finns are their descendants. I've always preferred the Finnic look to the Germanic look as Finnish ladies have much smoother features and high cheekbones. Nordic simply means northern. So Finns are Nordic even though they aren't teutonic.

Anyway, NOT all white people look the same! Teutonic, Celtic, and Slavic peoples each have their own "look". I like the Slavic look on women.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 12:51 pm

Quote:
I'd like to see some evidence that red hair was absent from the British Isles before the the Viking Invasion

You can Google it. I don't know if red hair was entirely absent before the Vikings, but they certainly greatly increased its prevalence.

AR1500
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2015, 10:58 am

YippySkippy wrote:
Quote:
I'd like to see some evidence that red hair was absent from the British Isles before the the Viking Invasion

You can Google it. I don't know if red hair was entirely absent before the Vikings, but they certainly greatly increased its prevalence.

Don't believe everything you read on the internets!

There are red haired caucasian mummies in NW China who were neither slavic nor germanic, but indo-iranian. Norwegians tend to have pale red hair whereas the Irish have that coppery red. And yes, there are redheaded Germans but for some reason that pale red tends to be most prevalent among Norwegians and Dutch people.

Omerik
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2015, 11:34 am

AR1500 wrote:
Anyway, NOT all white people look the same! Teutonic, Celtic, and Slavic peoples each have their own "look". I like the Slavic look on women.

Well, I guess it's also a matter of what you define as "white".
For me as a Jew I never get why people from Asia who have very fair skin aren't considered "white"...

In Israel where I live "white" and "black" is usually used as a descriptive feature. I mean, obviously Jews from Ethiopia are considered black, but in some families siblings can be both "white" and "black".

Myself I look Southern-European I think (my family are Jews from the Balkan on my mother's side, and from Galicia/Eastern Europe on my father's). Fair skin that gets tanned in the sun/summer, and thick dark hair and beard.

It's interesting that while there are blonde Jews in the US, I think, in Israel blondes are usually from "Soviet" heritage. In other places with blonde people like Poland or Germany they apparently didn't intermarry/"interbreed" as much, that's at least why I get from what I see. Jews from Russia or Ukraine tend to look more "goyish", while Jews from Germany or Poland would usually have darker features (not as much as Jews from other countries such as Yemen, Morocco or even Greece, but still).