asked friend for help & he got mad cuz I didn't understand

Page 7 of 7 [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 8:31 pm

Thankfully, everything's fine with me now and I'm in Grade 12. Hopefully my Grade 12 teacher will be nice. The main problem was how strict [read: perfectionist] my Grade 11 teacher was and how there was no creativity whatsoever in her class. Oddly enough, she seems to like me, even though I don't like her. 8O

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Quill
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 9:43 pm

LivingInParentheses wrote:
The second he turned 16 I helped him get his GED and got him out of school altogether. Poor kid. I didn't know what else to do. I hope my daughter fares better under that same principal. She's in that school now. She's only 12. *sigh* She knows to behave or else he'll send her to those same schools too and nobody deserves that.

I just about went down there and wrapped the phone cord around his "indistinguishable" little neck. D**k.

I only quoted part of your post, but I am replying to it all. What happened to your son is terrible, and that principal sounds like an absolute jerk! I had an IEP in school, too, and some things were actually done and others weren't. I eventually managed to get into the homebound program and graduated from it. I hope things do go better for your daughter!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:18 pm

If you don't mind me saying so, I like how nice you are, Quill. :)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Quill
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:34 pm

Aw, thank you! I like that you're nice, too! :D

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:41 pm

LivingInParentheses wrote:
Hi, Eisbaer, and thanks for replying. Funny how "upstate NY" really means "not NYC", isn't it? LOL drives me nuts to say I'm on the PA border yet it's UPSTATE.

Oh, just like anything outside of Chicago is considered to be downstate Illinois, even though Rockford/Freeport/Galena/Moline/East Moline are several miles due west and northwest of Sh!t-cah-gah.