Page 7 of 8 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 12:04 pm

I would live on a deserted island for the rest of my life like Robinson Crusoe. Once again, here's hoping the Church stays away.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 12:15 pm

I hope I can get more of my book typed this week. I would post it here, but I would rather not. [I'm extremely sensitive to criticism, even though I don't care what people think, so I'm paradoxical on top of everything else! :lol: ]
Wouldn't you be lonely, Cockroach?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 12:18 pm

No. I am lonely when among people. When I'm at home watching YouTube I don't feel lonely.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 1:39 pm

I am often lonely.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 1:54 pm

That's one of the many reasons why autism is a curse, contrary to the title of this thread.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 1:55 pm

I don't believe it is a curse. I also try not to let Asperger's rule my life. My being lonely actually has nothing to do with Asperger's, believe it or not. It's personal. :oops:

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 1:57 pm

If you were NT you wouldn't be lonely. In fact you wouldn't even have an account here, you'd be chilling with friends instead. That would be much better for you.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 1:59 pm

How do you know? Please tell me. I really want to know how you know so much about me! It's fascinating! [I'm actually being serious, not sarcastic.] I would rather be here than 'chilling with friends', and I don't think it would be at all better. But I am what I am, and would not be NT for anything.

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 2:03 pm

Quote:
But I am what I am, and would not be NT for anything.

On the contrary, I would do anything to be NT.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 2:07 pm

That's sad. I'm sorry. :cry:

ThePC007
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Nov 2015, 2:09 pm

My computer science teacher gave us the same type of problems that you'd expect in the final exams. He gave us the one that he thinks is the hardest one of them all and, well, apparently these sort of things are easy as hell to solve for an aspie.

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 2:13 pm

Not really. I suck at math and computer science. There are plenty Of NTs who are good at them.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2015, 9:41 pm

I'm a good writer. I'm good at remembering and learning stuff. I think I am kind and caring. I enjoy spending time by myself in my "inner world". I ave a sense of wonder, too.

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Random question: Is anyone here interested in hearing about my Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow Children theory?

Sure!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2015, 9:56 am

Great! We have lots in common.
Okay, so basically the Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow Children theory is that they are special children who have particular purposes when it comes to helping, healing, and making the world a better place.
Here's an article for more information.
http://www.angeltherapy.com/blog/indigo-crystal-and-rainbow-children

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2015, 1:46 pm

I'm one of those people who can get and visualize ideas very easily. As a result I have this natural gift for writing to the point of being able to come up with what if scenarios for things like fanfiction, ideas for novels and other stories, and even my own RPG world rather easily. They often come in short, intense bursts, but they do come.

My mindset and tendency toward hyperfocus is what drove me into my current profession as a programmer. There are a number of programming languages and development suites I'm familiar with and my ability to break ideas down to the basics has also allowed me to mentor several of my younger coworkers when they're having trouble.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 1:18 pm

Raleigh wrote:
If autism is a gift, does that mean I can return it?

:heart: