Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

einsteinmyhero
Toucan
Toucan

16 Nov 2015, 7:30 am

I know, weird sexuality. but, well, i have had these feelings since i started puberty. but now that i am accepting it, my family feels kind of queasy. and my grandpa said "yeah, i knew you were a fag". he didn't mean it in a hurtful way(you need to know him to understand him),but t still stung. And i have two crushes, one on an aspie girl,one on one of my guy best friends. Now here's where the asexual comes in: I don't EEEEVERRRRR want to have any sex. maybe kissing, but no sex. ever. I just need people to talk to.

“Men passionately desire to live after death, but they often pass away without noticing the fact that the memory of a really good person always lives. It is impressed upon the next generation, and is transmitted again to the children. Is that not an immortality worth striving for? ”
― Pyotr Kropotkin, Memoirs of a Revolutionist

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2015, 11:04 am

I didn't want to have sex when I was 14, either. I had crushes, though (on girls/women).

When I was 15, everything exploded.

fossil_n
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Nov 2015, 1:41 am

There are definitely other people who feel that way, I encourage you to look up the label biromantic.

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Nov 2015, 1:19 am

You're not alone dude. I have a good friend who is Bi-romantic. She feels the same way you do.

cinnabot
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Dec 2015, 10:58 pm

I'm with kraftiekortie on this one, though I didn't think much about sex until my 20s.

Just try to enjoy the peace while it lasts :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2016, 3:05 pm

My sex drive didn't really take off until I was about 16. Back then, I was a closed-minded straight guy trying to win over a popular girl, but I was a social outcast, so nothing happened.

Now, I'm happy to be a bisexual Aspie guy dating a bisexual NT girl. :D

Otenboss
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jan 2016, 9:38 am

It took me until 25 to get into the throws of any kind of sexuality. Before then, everyone always called me a late bloomer. But yes, I remember at your age I thought of it, but never actually wanted anything to come to fruition. You have loads of time to figure everything out, so don't worry about labels just yet.

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 4:01 pm

einsteinmyhero wrote:
I know, weird sexuality. but, well, i have had these feelings since i started puberty. but now that i am accepting it, my family feels kind of queasy. and my grandpa said "yeah, i knew you were a fag". he didn't mean it in a hurtful way(you need to know him to understand him),but t still stung. And i have two crushes, one on an aspie girl,one on one of my guy best friends. Now here's where the asexual comes in: I don't EEEEVERRRRR want to have any sex. maybe kissing, but no sex. ever. I just need people to talk to.

Well, many 14 year olds aren't ready for sex, so this might change in the future.

But maybe it won't. I've heard of many people of all ages who feel that way.

Typically it's referred to as biromantic asexual. Romantic desire is the desire to form a pair-bond with someone, to have them as a partner and all that. It's possible to want to act like a couple in every way except having sex with your partner, and that's how romantic asexuals feel.

As for the bi bit, well, romantic asexuals can be attracted to men, women or both. It's also possible for non-asexuals to have a different romantic orientation than sexual one. (Although sometimes this is due to societal pressure rather than innate - romantic attraction is easier to manufacture than sexual attraction.)

WhoNav98
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Mar 2016, 7:49 pm

Sounds like Biromantic Asexual

StreakofEmerald
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2016, 4:27 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

WHAT HORRENDOUS ACT OF EVIL HAVE YOU COMMITTED TOWARDS US

MissAlgernon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Mar 2016, 5:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Wow, I can't imagine what the room looked like after.

Have a nice self-discovery all, but don't be too explosive please.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 7:24 pm

LOL....you know what I mean! :wink:

It means I really started thinking about girls all the time, and all this was enhanced by a girl who lived about a half mile from me. She taught me about Love!

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 8:20 pm

I wouldn't even worry at all about your sexuality at your age. You are going through a lot of changes, and you may feel different from one day to the next. I think that you shouldn't be so quick to label yourself. You are you. You aren't a label: bi, gay, straight, asexual, etc. You are a person, and just let yourself grow up and feel whatever it is that you will feel without worrying about conforming to any particular label.

You may find that who you are attracted to changes as you get older, and if you are too concerned with fitting into a particular mold, you may find yourself unhappy and confused later on in life.

It's a shame your family isn't a bit more supportive.