Kill me. Put me out of my misery.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

BitterGeek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2015, 1:00 am

I can't kill myself. I don't want the people i'd leave behind to deal with the aftermath. However I just want the pain to go away. If someone can take me out of my misery, that would be greatly appreciated.

GreenPandaLord
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Nov 2015, 3:36 am

I advise seeing phychologist, or counselor. It helped me.

GreenPandaLord
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Nov 2015, 3:38 am

I have been in the same spot. I wanted to self harm and I was contemplating aukcide, not out of sadness, but out of a desire to stop tje pain which felt like fire inside tearing me apart.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2015, 7:43 am

Music is a temporary solution. That and watching funny films. I wish I could offer more help than that.

keira
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2015, 2:21 pm

I am sorry you're feeling this way. I have been there myself more than I would like so I know that there is probably nothing I or anyone can say to make you feel better. But maybe you can find some solace in the fact that you are not alone in this. There is a lot of people who have felt like you do and they are still around. And there are people who understand how you feel. At least on this forum for sure. Besides, it sounds like there are people in your life that you seem to care about. I hope that maybe you can hold on to that or ask for help.

I didn't really have an opportunity to see a psychologist or a counselor myself. I think I would have if I could. But I have used medication on a couple occasions. It helped some. At least it made my life more bearable.
I hope you can find a way to feel better. My best wishes and thoughts.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 5:05 am

There's lots of ways to end your life; no reason to kill yourself.

I learned that one from a movie.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 5:40 am

BitterGeek wrote:
I can't kill myself. I don't want the people i'd leave behind to deal with the aftermath. However I just want the pain to go away. If someone can take me out of my misery, that would be greatly appreciated.

I am sitting here considering suicide yet again myself, I don't know what to say as it would just be negative but realize you aren't the only one that feels this way. I offer support through understanding but there is little more I can do. Hell, I am just trying to find another reason to make it through the night.

And for the record I am seeking professional help and it hasn't done much in the nine years I have been a part of the mental health system. I can't speak very highly of professional help as it hasn't helped me but perhaps you are different, its worth exploring.