Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 2:32 pm

Does anyone here play games on your cell phone or iPad? Maybe people just play on Xbox or another game machine?

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 2:50 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Does anyone here play games on your cell phone or iPad? Maybe people just play on Xbox or another game machine?

I play DoomRPG on my Ipod and thats about it, I am not really into mobile gaming. I use a PSP as a handheld gaming device but thats a bit different than mobile cell phone games. I am more of a hardcore gamer I guess, I do however remember I use to play a defender like game as a child on my moms cell phone. It was one of those black and white cell phones that was as huge as a brick and I am surprised it even had games. To give you idea of cell phones in that time period, both my parents shared the same cell phone in the 90s. I think thats why they brought me a gameboy, I think I annoyed them playing games on it.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 7:28 pm

Since I've mostly found the 3DS and the Vita to have a lack of anything I want (I do still have a 3DS though, but it's been a long time since I've bought anything for it) the iPad is my main portable gaming device.

I dont do a whole lot in the way of "casual" games... the sorts of games I get into on that thing tend to be the same things that I tend to get into on the PC and such; alot of hyper-difficult bullet-hell shmups, or roguelikes, or things like classic arcade or retro games. That and funky indie titles that are normally hard to find (the App Store being what it is).

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 9:06 am

I play games on my Kindle Fire HD.

guitarman2010
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 10:03 am

I play multiplayer games on Android devices, screw the iOS :)

TheExodus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Dec 2015, 10:03 am

People usually get a bad rep for playing on mobile (filthy casuals), but I actually do enjoy playing games on my phone. I recently got a Windows phone and I downloaded Doodle God and Crossy Road. I love those games. Unfortunately, something odd has occurred on my phone and it's stopped me from downloading anything because one of the other downloads has kind of messed up. I can't find an option to cancel the download. I'm going to look into it at some point, then have a blast scanning through whatever games I can find on the store.

Though I'm mostly an anything and everything gamer; I've played on pretty much all modern systems besides the Wii U and Xbox One. 360, PS3, PS4, Wii, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, N64 (emulator), PS1, some others which I may have forgotten. I also play a lot of games on the PC with emulators, like I mentioned with the N64, so I've played many more systems as well if you can count those.

But mobile gaming doesn't really go forgotten for me, since I still find it has a great value.

TheExodus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Dec 2015, 10:05 am

guitarman2010 wrote:

I love my Windows phone, probably more than I'd love an iPhone, but I can't help but feel frustrated that there's no damn Fallout Shelter except on iOS. :x

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 10:14 am

TheExodus wrote:
guitarman2010 wrote:

I love my Windows phone, probably more than I'd love an iPhone, but I can't help but feel frustrated that there's no damn Fallout Shelter except on iOS. :x

That's the problem: MOST things only appear on iOS. Which then has the worst damn store setup possible (want to find stuff OTHER than super-popular things? LOL NOPE. Gotta know where it is in advance).

It's the reason why I have Apple devices instead of other things, really. Nearly all of the games I have just dont exist on any of the others.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 1:46 pm

I mostly play DS and 3DS, and Solitaire and Minesweeper on my computer.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 2:49 pm

I play a ton of mobile gaming on my Nintendo Handhelds (Mostly my current obsession Pokemon). Like my Gameboy or 3ds.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 2:53 pm

I don't play mobile games on my cell phone. I game on Ps4 and Ps3 most of the time. I play on 3ds as well and N64. Sometimes I play on my Wii but I mainly use it for GameCube games.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 3:16 pm

I like both handheld and console games.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2015, 12:38 am

For my mobile gaming, I have a pretty big collection of Nintendo handhelds.

My cell phone only plays a couple crappy games, it doesn't even have DOOM RPG.

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 12:09 am

I have games on my phone but almost never play them. They drain the battery too heavily and I'm paranoid about that.

Got an Xbox 360, but I can't remember the last time I used it for gaming; it's mainly used for streaming now because that's way cheaper than paying for cable or satellite TV. My gaming's on the PC; always been a PC gamer at heart.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 3:01 am

my phone is stuffed too full of pictures, notes and tools to hold games.

i rely on the backwards compatibility of the GBA to play the gameboy games i like, but then those can get pricey. some of the cartridges i've inherited from my cousins are unplayable.

my gamecube still sees use after 6 years, my ds and wii library are lacking with three (three!) out of eight games being nintendogs of the former and having only three actual wii games on the latter, that didn't come with the thing itself. it's used more for its virtual console.

my PC is not really a powerful machine in the slightest. it runs terraria, point and clicks and that's all i need.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 3:19 pm

Mostly Anything Gaming Image
:heart