Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 6:33 pm

I prefer my hair short usually from buzz cut to just before it starts to get in my eyes. I have weird hair that naturally curves into a wave in the front if it gets long enough. The longest I'm usually willing to go is the beginnings of developing a mullet.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 10:55 pm

long hair is harder to manage but i like having my hair long better, because I'm so "masculine" already, I like having certain things about my appearance hint toward my more "feminine" side. my hair makes me feel pretty :oops:

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 10:59 pm

I have a strong preference for short hair on both genders, and I have had short hair since I was 9 and wanted to choose for myself.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 11:56 pm

I used to have very short hair cut ,say, near bald hair during uni, which is my 2nd favorite hair style.
The 1st one is ponytail which I've had almost all of my life. I found ponytail is the quickest and easiest hair style to maintain.

And I keep my hair length around below my collar bone and I don't know why.

Justeve
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2015, 3:05 am

I have short hair with a long fringe.

I have no preference for short of long on either sex, although on afterthought I don't like really long hair.

BellevilleAspie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Dec 2015, 9:39 am

If I had a choice, I would prefer longer hair. However genetics has instead dealt me the bald card, and even when I had a full head of hair it still wouldn't grow much more then shoulder length before it just became a giant bozo the clown/pum pum shape. Even though I'm going bald, about 75-80% of my hair still grows. I just wish I didn't have to shave it every other day to maintain the look, but that isn't in the cards either, more like something in between. Have been growing my beard out instead, which fortunately I have much better genes for.