Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 4:25 pm

Im 16, and I was at my mom's friends house because my mom was trying to start a business with him and was also getting help from his wife, and they had a 4 year old little girl and i kissed her on the forehead and cheek and told her she was adorable.... I also wrote her name in simple calligraphy and gave it to her (did the same with her older brother, too, and the little girl can't read) I know many of you know about my pedophilia, but I don't feel attractions to girls THAT young, I see them like little sisters.... anyway, i did this in front of her mom and dad, and they didn't say anything, and keep in mind I knew this family.... Was this inappropriate?

Snusmurikken
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Dec 2015, 4:53 pm

I don't believe so.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 5:23 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
Im 16, and I was at my mom's friends house because my mom was trying to start a business with him and was also getting help from his wife, and they had a 4 year old little girl and i kissed her on the forehead and cheek and told her she was adorable.... I also wrote her name in simple calligraphy and gave it to her (did the same with her older brother, too, and the little girl can't read) I know many of you know about my pedophilia, but I don't feel attractions to girls THAT young, I see them like little sisters.... anyway, i did this in front of her mom and dad, and they didn't say anything, and keep in mind I knew this family.... Was this inappropriate?

At one time I worked in a ward that had among others, pedophile patients. I learned a lot about it from a mental illness perspective. And a few years later I had the unfortunate experience of knowing one (parent of my best friend). From that I learned even more. My advice is to stay away from all young children. If you don't, it is exceedingly likely you will begin gradually convincing yourself that the "inappropriate" line is further and further away.

You continue to put yourself in proximity and even physical contact with them - and then ask, "was that bad". Yes. It is bad. Please stop. Get a therapist and work with them so you can learn about it and learn how to keep yourself out of situations that can turn bad for you and life shattering for the child.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 8:25 pm

It was inappropriate. Get professional help.

Maybe the folks at the your school district can do something.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Last edited by Fnord on 04 Dec 2015, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 8:29 pm

It's obvious you have no control over your feelings around children and you need to be taken away from them as quickly as possible before yet another raper is committed.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 8:30 pm

I don't actually see anything wrong with what he did there.

But he should still get help, nevertheless.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 8:34 pm

Yeah, he should.

In fact, anyone could contact his school district and alert them to his behavior ... anyone ... anyone at all ...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

dobyfm
Toucan
Toucan

04 Dec 2015, 8:38 pm

What you did in this situation was not bad. However, you should be avoiding children overall. You have created a few other threads about your issue and many people had advised you keep distance from children.

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 11:23 pm

Fnord wrote:
Yeah, he should.

In fact, anyone could contact his school district and alert them to his behavior ... anyone ... anyone at all ...

...Bueller?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Dec 2015, 1:12 am

dobyfm wrote:
What you did in this situation was not bad. However, you should be avoiding children overall. You have created a few other threads about your issue and many people had advised you keep distance from children.
I agree

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition