Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

infilove
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2015, 3:52 pm

I have asperegers and I just want to say that mom's are amazing people. They have such a worm, sweet, and safe qualities about them. They really put a lot of time and energy playing a special role that is not always easy. Many mothers have such big open hearts and I feel it and admire it. I think it's easy for many people to take moms for granted but i think every mom deserves a time for everyone to stop and appreciate what they do. When I see glimpses of God and take note of what i feel, I feel like the feeling of a mother comes very close to that.

aspie quiz results; http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1= ... =80&p12=28

Last edited by infilove on 07 Dec 2015, 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2015, 3:56 pm

Are you kidding me?

Mothers are human beings and flawed people just like the rest of society.

I've known plenty of "moms" who are b*****s. Nasty, passive aggressive one-upmanship oriented b*****s. Not everyone who is a mother is a freaking saint you know.

And they also tend to look down their noses at anyone who isn't a mother. They can be excluding and hurtful people just like anyone else.

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Dec 2015, 3:58 pm

infilove wrote:
I have asperegers and I just want to say that mom's are amazing people. They have such a worm, sweet, and safe quality about them. They really take s special that is not always easy and many have such big open hearts and I feel it and admire it. I think it's easy for many people to take moms for granted but i think every mom deserves a time for everyone to stop and appreciate what they do. When I see glimpses of God and I feel like the feeling I get when I think of a mother comes closest to that.

Not all moms are all nice. My mom frequently yells at me for little things, such as not remembering to put my dishes in the dishwasher.

infilove
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2015, 4:37 pm

Of course I'm not saying this about every single mother. Where I live i see many with discuss in whom know aren't cut out for that role. However, I think the prototypical stereo type mother who care and try there beatest daily to support the best interest of their kids are amazing.

aspie quiz results; http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1= ... =80&p12=28

flowermom
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Dec 2015, 5:03 pm

Well, as a mom I say "thank you"! I think your post is very nice. Lots of moms here probably appreciate the :heart: