San Bernardino massive shooters swore alegence to ISIS!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2015, 5:37 am

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2015, 5:41 am

It makes me tempted to encourage another Holy crusade at this rate! Im sick of this Allah Hu Akbar and suicide bombings and massive killings of non believers of Islam! Keep this terrorist crap up then a nuke on the Mecca is an order! The Mecca will be destroyed and too radioactive to approach! Islam will be dead, the holy land in ruins and full of radiation as a repercussion of messing with the the United states of America as well as the rest of the western world for so long! These are the repercussions of radical followers of the religion, in a sense a secondary holy crusade will be the response to the Jihad! Jihad? Holy Crusade will be the response! The mecca being radioactive and in total ruins would be devasting for followers of that religion, and allah requiring prayer towards the Mecca as well, they would not be able to prey in the Mecca because it would be too radioativly toxic to do so meaning their prayer would not be completed!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

PhoenixFalcon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Dec 2015, 10:24 am

You do realize that if we actually did massacre and nuke every Muslim on the planet, or even a large portion of them, we would have become far worse monsters in the eyes of the world than any terrorist ever could have hoped to be, right?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2015, 2:08 pm

What do ya expect us to do then? Just bend over and let them impose Sharia Law world wide? Im just getting sick of these radical Islamist extremists. The same people who treat women less than animals and beat them, the same people who encourage incest and pedophilia and child slavery, the same people who have to kill non believers because their book tells them so. There is also a possibility some ISIS members are hiding amongst the refugees making it hard to determine who will attack or not, brilliant plan on their part i must say but still dispicable. They want everyone in the world to be muslim or perish, sorry NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2015, 2:35 pm

Trump is right the family knew stuff, they are now investigating them!! !!