Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Joehotto101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Dec 2015, 6:41 pm

So me and my dad did what we normally do on Saturday: Go to a restaurant, shopping, and went to a convention on healthy food (which he dragged me out to do). However, when I got home, I suddenly was growling and even broke a plastic baseball bat and shouted so loud the neighbors dog barked. There was a letter for me from Charles Schwab, which I thought was bad considering paying bills, my dad was yelling at me to go to the gym, and I have finals that I feel like I will do bad on. I also was upset because someone on YouTube told me to go f*ck myself based on a comment I made, and lastly, I kept saying that I wanted to "hurt other people because they have it better than me". I know this behavior is completely unacceptable, but It just hit on me and I usually don't have blind rages like that. I am worried that this will continue when I get older and will have a lot of problems growing up.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2015, 7:40 pm

Sounds like you are just overwhelmed and overstimulated and your brain just can't handle any more stuff to deal with and negotiate.

Wreck It Ralph