Things to do other then partying/clubbing

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 2:29 am

Are you people blind? This is not a joke. THis is a real problem. These book dealers are on the streets as we speak, selling this junk to our children. Do you really want your kids knowing the three unifying scenes of The Scarlet Letter, or Shakespeare's use of iambic pentameter? I mean, they even peddle this stuff in our schools, for god's sake!

KimJ
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 3:08 am

you just reminded me I think I have an old sonnet laying around from high school. I should probably get rid of it before my son finds it. :(

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 3:38 am

KimJ wrote:
you just reminded me I think I have an old sonnet laying around from high school. I should probably get rid of it before my son finds it. :(
Yeah, you should buy him some illegal drugs or beer, or hire some strippers for him. Anything to get his mind off that terrible literature.

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 9:25 am

People who like to say 'get a life' a lot usually have none of their own.

nicklegends
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Apr 2007, 11:57 am

My suggestion is to not care what people think. You're yourself, you're an Aspie, and you enjoy what you do do. Just because it isn't the same interest as another friend shouldn't concern you.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 3:23 pm

werbert wrote:
Are you people blind? This is not a joke. THis is a real problem. These book dealers are on the streets as we speak, selling this junk to our children. Do you really want your kids knowing the three unifying scenes of The Scarlet Letter, or Shakespeare's use of iambic pentameter? I mean, they even peddle this stuff in our schools, for god's sake!

my God! You got to be kidding! The Scarlet Letter?! dealing it as we speak on the streets?!

:(

hehe

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

15 Apr 2007, 8:00 pm

thats all anyone wants to do, party or go clubbibg. nothings wrong with that its just i hate when thats all people want to do for fun. like hello there our other things to do

KurtmanJP
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 8:10 pm

I have a Myspace account but rarely get on it. Maybe I should update once in a while. Well anyway, there's always video games. Getting drunk at bars and clubs is so neurotypical it isn't even funny. I'd rather talk to my animals than a bunch of drunken idiots.

Nellie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Apr 2007, 8:21 pm

amusement parks were always fun for me but they will wear you out for a few days.

Neuromancer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 8:29 pm

I love beaches, and, by now, including those ones very crowded! I think this fun, because, by the old times, I didn´t use to feel well among a lot of people.