Page 14 of 14 [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Mar 2019, 10:06 am

TheAP wrote:
Bipolar isn't just having mood swings. The periods of mania and the periods of depression last a long time, like a week or two.

or even years in one case I know of.

working on getting diagnosed either way

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Mar 2019, 10:26 am

shortfatbalduglyman-why so combative? even if everthign you say is true, you say it s if you are trying to start a fight over.

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Mar 2019, 10:37 am

There are plenty of ppl who will be friendly to low iq ugly ppl. I have a neighbro who is low iq and unnatrative. I was friendly to her and liked her til she destroyed my garden plants, and now I dislike her. I may be a minority, but i lik people base on how they feel and act, not how they look.

My absolute bff in the world ever is considered ugly by most. And they're probably right. I odnt' care. We are similar emoitonall, both probably autistic, and have similar sense of humor. We have major disagreements but have learned not to take them personally. And love each other deeply.

it's different with the gf/bf.sexual attraction hting. No one can help who they are or are anot attracted to, BUt this thread is (at leatsa partly) about friends.

revenant124
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Mar 2019, 5:22 am

im turning 27 and i havent had a friend since i was 23 years old. i get lonely often but at the same time friends suck up your free time. i now have so much time to dedicate to important things. id rather not be throwing my time and money into a bottomless pit called "socializing".

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 8:45 am

revenant124 wrote:
im turning 27 and i havent had a friend since i was 23 years old. i get lonely often but at the same time friends suck up your free time. i now have so much time to dedicate to important things. id rather not be throwing my time and money into a bottomless pit called "socializing".

Frienships are tricky because even though two people might become close, it doesn't mean they are such a good fit for each other. There are also lots of people who just are not capable of being a good friend. I know from experiences based on
1. Their actions - How they treat you vs others
2. How they talk to you vs how they talk to others
3. Can you be yourself around them?
4. Can they commit?
5. Are they sincere?
6. Where are you on their list?
7. Are they honest with you?