Page 13 of 14 [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Habibi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2019, 8:13 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Habibi wrote:
Same here. Not had since i was probaly 15. I never grew up, i am still stuck at age 15 mentally. Tried to fix it, nothing working. Plus i am very ugly. Nobody wants to be friend with a guy who is very ugly and have low iq.

Correction: no one wants to be friends with someone who spouts incel ideology all over the internet. That tends to put people off, when you constantly demonize women and say sexist garbage while drowning in self-pity. It's not an effective way to make friends, it only serves to isolate you further. If you got away from the incel ideology you might have better luck making friends.

so how come 99 % of all very ugly guys are forever alone? i am right on this one.

i dont support the incel ideology, do you hate males for saying that males are shallow?

i never demonized women, there is nothing wrong with not wanting very ugly low iq males. this is not sexism.

what self-pity? i shout out facts about myself is not self-pity. i just use myself as an exemple.

i am tired that people think that guys who cant get a girlfriend and friends is because of "bad personality", you can actually be to ugly for love and friendship, like i am. there is no doubt this is truth.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 8:39 pm

Habibi wrote:
i dont support the incel ideology, do you hate males for saying that males are shallow?

You obviously do because you keep repeating their talking points and you've said in another comment that a lot of what they say is true. I don't hate males. I do intensely dislike incels because they are dangerous to women and potentially violent.

Rad Rockit
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Mar 2019, 8:42 pm

Everybody is a friend if you have the right mentality.

Habibi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2019, 8:43 pm

Habibi wrote:

You obviously do because you keep repeating their talking points and you've said in another comment that a lot of what they say is true. I don't hate males. I do intensely dislike incels because they are dangerous to women and potentially violent.

Just because i agree with some things they say does not make me a incel or that i support violent towards women. you are just being silly right now. if you like communism does that mean that you like stalin and his massmurder? no.

so you dont hate males even thought you say the same thing about males that i say about females? thats such a weird way to see it. I dont hate females just because i say that they dont like brutally ugly guys with low iq such as myself, wtf. i understand why women dont like me, and i dont hate them for it, its understandble that women dont want to be in a relationship with a guy who is brutally ugly.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 8:47 pm

Plenty of autistics have no friends

Life goes on

Friendships are overrated

Rad Rockit
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Mar 2019, 8:50 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Plenty of autistics have no friends

Life goes on

Friendships are overrated

Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 8:56 pm

Habibi wrote:
Habibi wrote:

Just because i agree with some things they say does not make me a incel or that i support violent towards women. you are just being silly right now. if you like communism does that mean that you like stalin and his massmurder? no.

so you dont hate males even thought you say the same thing about males that i say about females? thats such a weird way to see it. I dont hate females just because i say that they dont like brutally ugly guys with low iq such as myself, wtf. i understand why women dont like me, and i dont hate them for it, its understandble that women dont want to be in a relationship with a guy who is brutally ugly.

I never made any claims about males, you are the one making generalizations which is why I'm reporting you repeatedly for breaking the rules. You are not allowed to say "all men are like this" or "all women are like that" because those are sexist generalizations. So if you don't want to get banned for talking just like an incel then stop saying all the things that incels say on their forums here, because it's against the rules of this forum. If you want to talk about incel stuff go do it with other incels.

Habibi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2019, 9:02 pm

Habibi wrote:
Habibi wrote:

I never made any claims about males, you are the one making generalizations which is why I'm reporting you repeatedly for breaking the rules. You are not allowed to say "all men are like this" or "all women are like that" because those are sexist generalizations. So if you don't want to get banned for talking just like an incel then stop saying all the things that incels say on their forums here, because it's against the rules of this forum. If you want to talk about incel stuff go do it with other incels.

people do generalizations about males on this forum all the time. there is nothing wrong with that as long as you dont make hateful comments.

but...yourself (or was it somone else) just said that no females wants to be with a guy who has bad personality, so according to you, all females dislike guys who have bad personalites, so that is ok to say, but its not okay to say that females are not intrested in brutally ugly guys? :roll:

nope, i am not an incel for claming truth, that women dont like guys who are brutally ugly and are socially handicapped, its nothing radical to say this. you dont even have a argument against this. give some exemple of a socially akward guy who is brutally ugly who have a gf. go ahead.

Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 9:06 pm

Habibi wrote:
Habibi wrote:
Habibi wrote:

people do generalizations about males on this forum all the time. there is nothing wrong with that as long as you dont make hateful comments.

but...yourself (or was it somone else) just said that no females wants to be with a guy who has bad personality, so according to you, all females dislike guys who have bad personalites, so that is ok to say, but its not okay to say that females are not intrested in brutally ugly guys? :roll:

nope, i am not an incel for claming truth, that women dont like guys who are brutally ugly and are socially handicapped, its nothing radical to say this. you dont even have a argument against this. give some exemple of a socially akward guy who is brutally ugly who have a gf. go ahead.

No actually I never did say that. Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovett. There you go, that was easy to disprove.

This is really low effort trolling.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 9:07 pm

If you want to make friends, nobody is stopping you

If you do not want to make friends, fine

There could be reasons beyond your control that you don't have friends

Having friends is not always a good thing. Someone told me that her friends cat dropped dead. She was out with the friend until 2am
More friends means more social obligation

Fewer friends mean less to lose

Habibi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2019, 9:08 pm

Habibi wrote:
Habibi wrote:
Habibi wrote:

No actually I never did say that. Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovett. There you go, that was easy to disprove.

This is really low effort trolling.

so just 1 guy, who has money, and is famous and has high iq. if you take 1000 lyle lovett only 1 of them will ever have a gf. you are just focusing on that 1 lucky guy. and i dont even think he has 100 flaws, more like 5.

i am not trolling.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 9:24 am

If you want to make friends it sounds like you want to try and find venues and places where there is a shared interested. Physical fitness, you could see about working at a gym? Science, find out what places have lectures.

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Mar 2019, 9:48 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
One of my special interests is the weather :(

Me too. and pets, and wildlife I've seen, and gardening, and certain types of music, and the health of me, other ppl, and pets.

All have been dismissed by many when they say they hate small talk and want to hear about my real interests.

working on getting diagnosed either way

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Mar 2019, 10:06 am

TheAP wrote:
Bipolar isn't just having mood swings. The periods of mania and the periods of depression last a long time, like a week or two.

or even years in one case I know of.

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Mar 2019, 10:26 am

shortfatbalduglyman-why so combative? even if everthign you say is true, you say it s if you are trying to start a fight over.

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Mar 2019, 10:37 am

There are plenty of ppl who will be friendly to low iq ugly ppl. I have a neighbro who is low iq and unnatrative. I was friendly to her and liked her til she destroyed my garden plants, and now I dislike her. I may be a minority, but i lik people base on how they feel and act, not how they look.

My absolute bff in the world ever is considered ugly by most. And they're probably right. I odnt' care. We are similar emoitonall, both probably autistic, and have similar sense of humor. We have major disagreements but have learned not to take them personally. And love each other deeply.

it's different with the gf/bf.sexual attraction hting. No one can help who they are or are anot attracted to, BUt this thread is (at leatsa partly) about friends.