Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 2:48 pm

Once i kicked my sisters toenail off. I meant to kick her, but i kicked her toenail almost clean off and she had to have it removed. Still feel kinda guilty about it, was a while ago though.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 5:03 pm

Hey we got "I confess" thread. But I'll confess anyway cuz I like to be the first person on your thread. :mrgreen:

I confess that I really don't like to confess anything serious.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 5:10 pm

Well I like that you want to be the first. One day I will think of an original thread :lol:

Ishi2
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 5:21 pm

A few years ago (mid December 2012 to be exact), my mom and her bf didn't pay their power bill and it got cut off. They turned it back on illegally and I called the power company and they didn't have power for 2 months until they paid it off. Her bf beat up a guy at work because he thought he did it. They never found out it was me. I'd feel terrible about it if it weren't just a little funny.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 5:23 pm

I was thinking about becoming a nun.

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 2:47 am

Everything scares me. I don't know how to overcome the anxiety.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 5:31 pm

I have a habit of stealing money from the basket because I'm an usher at my church.

I plan on quitting and will move on to another ministry at my church.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 5:35 pm

I confess that I am in love. :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2015, 6:10 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I confess that I am in love. :heart:

Sounds good :)

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2015, 6:16 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I have a habit of stealing money from the basket because I'm an usher at my church.

As confessions go, the religious setting makes that a good one. Could you not stay at the same one and maybe quit being an usher?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2015, 4:18 pm

InsomniaGrl wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

As confessions go, the religious setting makes that a good one. Could you not stay at the same one and maybe quit being an usher?

The church I go to is the closest to my home. However, when the next ministry fair comes around in February, I'll sign back on and sign on to become a lector, the ministers who read Scripture during Mass. I have a bad case of stage fright, so hopefully being a lector can make my stage fright go away for good.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2015, 8:05 pm

Today I went to Walmart, even though I knew it would be insane, because I'm sick of being stuck inside all the time during the holidays.

And while I was there, I bought a new toy Furby called Furbacca. It makes sounds like Chewbacca and hums Star Wars tunes, and it came with a free app where you hatch and raise baby Furblings that resemble the different characters. I actually now have a collection of different Furbies of various generations, even though many people think they're creepy and annoying. Whatevs.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2015, 9:49 pm

I confess that sometimes I get moody, but lately I've been quite happy! :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

michael517
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2015, 5:12 pm

I confess one of my favorite albums is Special Beat Service by the "The Beat", also known as "The English Beat" in North America.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2015, 5:17 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Today I went to Walmart, even though I knew it would be insane, because I'm sick of being stuck inside all the time during the holidays.

And while I was there, I bought a new toy Furby called Furbacca. It makes sounds like Chewbacca and hums Star Wars tunes, and it came with a free app where you hatch and raise baby Furblings that resemble the different characters. I actually now have a collection of different Furbies of various generations, even though many people think they're creepy and annoying. Whatevs.

8O
I confess that I want to build revision three of this thing.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2015, 5:23 pm

I have absolutely no intention wanting to work for Wal-Mart. I've read accounts from former employees about Wal-Mart's discrimination policy.