Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ZedSimon
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2005, 8:15 pm

I've been strangely attracted to this show on A&E for the past month or so. Each week you get a peek into the lives of 2 addicts whose families try to get them to overcome their problems. The addicts' loved ones secretly set them up for an intervention with one of two interventionists, and if things go well, the addicts get jetted off to a recovery center. Heavy stuff. Have you been watching?

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2005, 9:49 pm

I caught the first episode with the white house intern turned crack addict and the herion addict who was sleeping on his friends patio furniture.

Heavy TV indeed, but nothing special IMO.

cobweb
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Mar 2007, 12:47 am

ZedSimon wrote:
I've been strangely attracted to this show on A&E for the past month or so. Each week you get a peek into the lives of 2 addicts whose families try to get them to overcome their problems. The addicts' loved ones secretly set them up for an intervention with one of two interventionists, and if things go well, the addicts get jetted off to a recovery center. Heavy stuff. Have you been watching?

Sometimes I watch it late at night when the reruns are on. It's pretty triggering for me though, because my I, my family and friends have had many of those problems. So I watch at my own risk, I guess.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 3:51 am

I watch the program with my mom.

I remember an episode about a videogame's addict :P , like me!