Armed militia seize government building in Oregon

Page 5 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

KB8CWB
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 6:45 pm

I rarely say anything on arguments of this nature as then end up as a soapbox for both sides to prove how the other side (left or right) are not patriots, are lawbreakers, etc. Sad fact is that most of you on both sides are more then correct. Now you are looking at me like "wth is he smoking", nothing I assure you. All this is a smokescreen to keep us fighting among ourselves while the real crimes are being committed. What was that old saying? Divide and conquer? That is the real issue that is going on. While they keep us infighting, these criminals in government are chipping away at our rights. They have got so blatant at it they are doing it in the open and bragging about it. And before you correct me and say the other side has NEVER done this sort of thing, well they have. They kept it more quiet but they most certainly did.

Once the majority finally come to this conclusion (assuming they ever do), it will be too late. What's that you say? Our boys in uniform would NEVER do that to us? Well once they clear the ability to use armed drones and future armed mechanized soldiers, it will be far too late. Even now all the blowhards with their pea shooters Couldn't stand up against armored personnel carriers, tanks, swat teams, air support, etc. Soon it will be too late and the few smart ones on either side of the fence will be saying "Why didn't we see this coming?" As someone so wisely said: "Now you have your freedom, how long can you keep it?"

(The names of individuals and groups have not been mentioned for a reason. The reason is that is doesn't make a damn difference, they know who they are and no need to further fan the flames...)