Should I make a video bragging about my girlfriend?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2016, 11:03 am

The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
All you'd be doing is showing them how much of an impact their comments have on you.

^This, and all a video on the internet of you saying 'hey all you as*holes who think I can't get laid, I have a girlfriend now so ha!' is going to do is bring even more trolls to you. They might even try and say nasty things about your girlfriend which would likely just upset you so I wouldn't do it. Also does it really matter that much if losers on the computer think you can get laid or not......and I'd hope your girlfriend is more to you than some trophy of getting laid.

Basso53
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2016, 2:24 pm

The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
All you'd be doing is showing them how much of an impact their comments have on you.

Which will ramp them up even more.

Trolls thrive on knowing that they annoy. Ignoring them deprives them of this. Eventually they go away.

Besides, if these are just random internet trolls, and not anyone that you know, why do you care about what they think?

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2016, 2:35 pm

No, and if you do you'll probably become single soon enough. There's this thing called maturity and women usually look for it and leave boys who don't have it.